பஞ்ச கச்சம்

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• பஞ்ச கச்சம்

பஞ்ச கச்சம் நமது பிராமண சமுதாயத்தில் உபநயனம் ஆன பிரமசாரிகள் யாரும் ஏன் பஞ்சகச்சம் அணிவதில்லை. வயதான பிரமசாரிகள் கூட ஆசாரியருடன் வரும்போது அவர்களை தட்டுமுட்டு வேஷ்டியில் பார்க்கும்போது மிகவும் அருவருப்பாக உள்ளது.அவர்கள் ஏன் பஞ்சகச்சம் அணியக்கூடாது. இதற்க்கு ஏதாவது சாஸ்திரத்திலோ சம்பிரதாயத்திலோ காரணம் கூறப்பட்டு இருக்கிறதா.வடநாட்டில் 5/6 சிறுவன் கூட மிக நேர்த்தியாக பஞ்சகச்சம் கட்டிக்கொண்டு வருகிறார்களே.நம் தமிழ் நாட்டு பிராமணர்கள் தான் தங்களை தானே தாழ்த்திக்கொண்டு மிக மோசமான நிலைக்கு வந்துவிட்டோம் .இனியாவது இதைப்பற்றி யோசித்து உபநயனம் ஆன பிராமணர்கள் எவரும் பஞ்சகச்சம் கட்டுவதற்கு தடை செய்யக்கூடாது..தாங்களும் உங்கள் அப்பிப்ராயத்தை தெரிவிக்கலாமே .

Last edited by P.S.NARASIMHAN; 26-11-15, 17:20.

Re: பஞ்ச கச்சம்

To the above subject I am really ashamed to point out that not even a single soul said to be highly qualified in veda vedantham,sastram,religious dos and donts are keeping their mouths tight whereas when I posted the same subject in an other forum,within hours quite a number of replies,comments,views were posted in the forum with more than 200 views as of now and still pouring in comments. From among numerous replies received i am reproducing a few for information who cares. Let others keep mum as usual. Disgraceful...
    "அன்பர் ஸ்ரீ நரசிம்ஹன் அவர்களுக்கு வணக்கம்,
    நான் அறிந்த வரையில் உடைகளை பற்றி சாஸ்திரம் எதுவும் சொல்லுவதாக தெரியவில்லை. இவை
    அவரவர் கால தேச வர்த்தமான சௌகரியத்தை பொறுத்தே உள்ளது. வடக்கே பத்ரிநாத்தில் ஸ்ரர்தத்தை செய்து வைக்கும் பண்டாக்கள் கம்பளி உடையில் (pant, coat and cap ) வந்து காரியங்களை செய் கிறார்கள்.
    தெற்கே சென்ற தலைமுறை வரையில் நமது எல்லா பிரிவு ஆண் சமூகத்தினர் வேஷ்ட்டியை கச்சம் கட்டிகொண்டிருந்தனர். ஆனால் இன்றைய தலைமுறையினர் தங்கள் சௌகரியத்திற்கேற்ப உடைஉடுத்திக்கொள்கின்றனர் . இதில் ஏதும் தவறு உள்ளதாக தெரியவில்லை. எந்த உடையாயினும் கண்ணியமாகவும் சுத்தமாகவும் இருப்பது அவசியம். ஆனால் நாம் திருக்கோயில்களுக்கு செல்லும்போதோ அல்லது சாஸ்த்ரோத்தமான காரியங்களை செய்யும் போதோ பஞ்சக்கச்சம் அணிவது உசிதமானது என்பது எனது தனிப்பட்ட அபிப்ராயம்" .

"Your views are VERY MUCH CORRECT. எந்த உடையாயினும் கண்ணியமாகவும் சுத்தமாகவும்(dress, body & mind) இருப்பது அவசியம்.வயதான பிரமசாரிகள் கூட ஆசாரியருடன் வரும்போதுஅவர்களை தட்டுமுட்டு வேஷ்டியில் பார்க்கும்போது மிகவும் அருவருப்பாக உள்ளது"
    "அது என்ன ஐயா 'தட்டுமுட்டு வேஷ்டி'? நான் அறிந்ததெல்லாம் தட்டுச்சுற்று வேஷ்டியும், தட்டுமுட்டு சாமான்களுமே! ".

Nobody need to comment from this forum. It is now more than enough.

Comment

Re: பஞ்ச கச்சம்

Dear PSN,
      These days we see even during marriage some of our children adopt northern traditionss of wearing a kurtha!!!What a shame? To help them wear dhothi,to ensure that it does not come off accidentally,some thoughtful manufacturer has introduced ,ஒட்டிக்கோ,கட்டிக்கோ<வெஷ்டி,. hoping that many start wearing it.
      In this context I reproduced a post from facebook a reply to a question ssimilar to yours. Please read. Hope this atleast is folowed
      Varadarajan

The Great Hindu Tradition
      17 December 2013 ·

Madisaar, Panchakachcham (Formal religious dress)
      (Excerpts from 'The Great Hindu Tradition' by Sarma Sastrigal)

Qn. Please elaborate on special dresses like madisar and panchakachcham that we have to wear on religious occasions.

Ans. There is an error – though it is understandable – in your question. Madisar and panchakachcham are NOT special dresses!

We are supposed to be wear these daily. And there was a time when these were being worn as a way of life. They have now become rare through the ravages of time.

At least on days of religious observances you should wear madisaar
      (women) and panchakachcham (men). The karmas can never be complete without it.

And it is no major rocket science to put on either of these dresses, mind you – just a question of learning and practice.

On the subject of proper dressing, I must mention a related point.

It has become customary to wear pants and churidars for any outing, and I see nothing wrong in that in the changed times.
      But when going
      * to temples
      * or for Veda parayana
      * or to go to Acharya Swamigal and
      * religious gurus for darshan,
      we should make it a point to go in our traditional dresses.

Comment

Working...
      X