New year Greetings and Panchangam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New year Greetings and Panchangam

Respected Sri NVS swamin, Since you have changed your E'mail Id I could not send my greetings direct to you. Please therefore accept this my personnal Greetings sent to you.
    Regarding Dhunmuki Tamil Paranthaman panchangam. Please treat this as my request and send 8 copies as usual to my address 140/29 ,2nd street,SRP colony.Chennai.600082. My laptop at my daughter's house had gone out of order and it may be another 2/3 months to get a new one as I am expecting one from USA. About payment I will be able to send my contribution only after a I return from Sholinghur by April end or May 1st week.Till then please bear with me.

Re: New year Greetings and Panchangam

Dear Swamin,
    Pranams, thanks.
    I have not changed anything including my email id.
    As my left hand is not functioning well, I hope it will take time to release the Panchang.
    Sure, will be sent to you.
    Dasan
    N V S

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Comment

I pray sreemath lord Lakshminarasimha to bless you speedy recovery and well...PSN

Comment

Mr P.S.NARASIMHAN Avl. My Wife joins me in wishing you and your family a very happy New year 2016.Viswanathan

Comment

dear Swamin,
          Wishing you a healthy,happy new year. And a speedy recovery of your left hand to normalcy. Dealy in release of Panchang can be borne by all of us. Let Lord Krishna make you perfectly fit at the earliest.
          Varadarajan

Comment

Sri:
            Thank you swamin.
            Dasan
            NVS

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X