Three things we crave for in life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three things we crave for in life

The three things we crave for in life...

There is a wonderful mythical law of nature that three things that we crave for most in life -- happiness, freedom, and peace of mind -- are always attained by giving them to someone else

Heavy rains remind us of challenges in life.
    Never ask for a lighter rain.
    Just pray for a better umbrella. That is attitude.

Life is not about finding the right person,
    but creating the right relationship,
    it's not how we care in the beginning,
    but how much we care till ending.

Some people always throw stones in your path. It depends on you what you make with them, Wall or Bridge? Remember you are the architect of your life.

When flood comes, fish eat ants and when flood recedes, ants eat fish. Only time matters. Just hold on, God gives opportunity to everyone!

Every problem has (n+1) solutions, where n is the number of solutions that you have tried and 1 is that you have not tried. That’s life.

It’s not important to hold all the good cards in life. But it’s important how well you play with the cards which you hold.

Often when we lose all hope and think this is the end,
    God smiles from above and says,
    relax dear its just a bend. Not the end.
    Have Faith and have a successful life.

One of the basic differences between God and human is,
    God gives, gives and forgives.
    But human gets, gets, gets and forgets.
    Be thankful in life!

Only two types of persons are happy in this world.
    1st is Mad and 2nd is Child.
    Be Mad to achieve what you desire and
    be a Child to enjoy what you have achieved!

Never play with the feelings of others because you may win the game but the risk is that you will surely loose the person for life time.

The world suffers a lot. Not because of the violence of bad people;
    but because of the silence of good people!

I am thankful to all those who said “NO” to me; its because of them I did it myself.

If friendship is your weakest point then you are the strongest person in the world.

Laughing faces do not mean that there is absence of sorrow! But it means that they have the ability to deal with it.

Opportunities are like sunrises,
    if you wait too long you can miss them.

When you are in the light, everything follows you,
    but when you enter into the dark,
    even your own shadow doesn’t follow you.

Coin always makes sound
    but the currency notes are always silent.
    So when your value increases keep yourself calm silent.

It is very easy to defeat someone;
    but it is very hard to win over someone.

Love All serve All.
    with best wishes

PC RAMABADRAN

__._,_.___

[IMG]http://accountservices.msn.com/loginmsn.srf?lc=1036&ct=1344152973&rver=6.1.6206.0&id=64855&ru=http:%2F%2Fsn117w.snt117.mail.live.com%2Fmail%2FInboxLight.aspx%3Fn%3D1735708438%26rru% 3Dinbox%26wlexpid%3D089419E39DAE4E79A1BEC814FEC81198%26wlrefapp%3D2&MSNPPAuth=CuSChNxHk0M6aF2qU9o!U0EO*e1*Conmxy6hsletuU4xrPnbOqp8FThy0ixmaqLffBw0uklo Xf0RtJ*f416Cv3AzcQBvgN29sw90CuJ5MlW5fokMD7kJz!w5XYsRr987MmPgmaOWdFT!b6caOlNfcClDKwj97rJeWyRGUgxyPUqlQZDVTBmDbCoqUeoIak9Etmo76rOvMvEXYIRWN7Mtb6LO7uMbqA Q2ScpZ2yLtU55VXBH9DQgD6tBQDkvdJgNcgxNQof*XeW99seckGXgDOLzjwPDk9NxO85U3082V5mvTwKjvvD6LX9lXEGXyB!EGW*L5FGVqFPVR1QJrQqIvBUcCaIGMOLuWk2nKJR248pybuJN*zVed gyCxRNzvD0IPsldzDm6qceUMZcDPUEzGebRWvXK3i6af2Gt06e0UnhNI0nu65foJvii4JN7vGwUzUwpBOZflUDISrldyQ4Xc4ufD5Mtb70IJb3yO7w4oTDLRBUM6qi5Ra9AjcfwWanYOIe4JXaUtp0 v*OHxHQ4VUwopALMsyknBxjbK7EyXeAFMJE34I0MsE25RgBx6kdmqKJw$$[/IMG]
    {0}

Re: Three things we crave for in life

Very nice collection of useful info from various sources. Quite appreciable effort. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Working...
    X