Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Make your online life so easy with dropbox

Sri,

The suggested url when clicked "How to use the public folder" appeared when rt clicked copy public link appeared and when clicked an url appeared with the option copy to clipboard at the bottom when i clicked that "copied to clipboard' instruction appeared No image or popup for email found now in my drop box public and public[old] two files are found further instructions sought from u sir "click on that and paste that in this forum between [img] bbcode" How to do this sir

Comment

Sri:
      First of all let me know that you were able to create the public folder under dropbox or not?!
      To use the img bbcode use the below method. You can use this code to insert images from google images also

[img]url to be pasted .... [/img]

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
      please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
      Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
      Best Wishes and Best Regards,
      Dr.NVS

Comment

Yes Sir i have created public folder. While creating a new thread in the message box to insert an image I can do this, here my doubt is how to find out the url,("Next to enable public folder you need to verify your email address by clicking on “Send email” button on the pop up, check your inbox and click on verification link sent by dropbox, “your public folder is now enabled” message will be shown on your Dropbox account.")As per this instruction, to carry out, no pop up found with send email button but however thare is public file folder automatically created is present in drop box
        What i have to do with the following url "https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/272749617/How%20to%20use%20the%20Public%20folder.txt"
        Hope i've followed all your instructions correctly.i have already sent two mails in this regard. Awaiting more instructions. please bear with me for the trouble caused to you Sir.

Comment

Yes Sir i have created public folder. While creating a new thread in the message box to insert an image I can do this, here my doubt is how to find out the url,
          ("Next to enable public folder you need to verify your email address by clicking on “Send email” button on the pop up, check your inbox and click on verification link sent by dropbox, “your public folder is now enabled” message will be shown on your Dropbox account.")
          As per this instruction, to carry out, no pop up found with send email button but however thare is public file folder automatically created is present in drop box
          What i have to do with the following url "https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/272749617/How%20to%20use%20the%20Public%20folder.txt"
          Hope i've followed all your instructions correctly.i have already sent two mails in this regard. Awaiting more instructions. please bear with me for the trouble caused to you Sir.
          Last edited by soundararajan50; 05-03-14, 20:17.

Comment

Sri:
            Do not send email to that email ID
            because I will not open that ID frequently.

Please send email to svknvs@gmail.com
            Also, try to share all your information in this forum only,
            I suggested to send the email, if you are not able to attach the picture in this forum
            in all other situations please use the forum only.

Now do the following things:
            1. create a folder called "images" (without quotes) under the public folder, then open that folder.
            Let it be open.
            2. Open one more windows explorer and open the folder in which you are already having some images
            3. Select an image (small) from that folder and either drag and drop that image to the images folder under public folder
            or select - copy & paste it in the images folder.
            4. Now after successful completion of the above four steps, right click on the image pasted just now
            and see the pop up menu, you could found a dropbox icon with "copy public link" sub menu in that list like below.
            5. (left) Click on that (the url will be copied to clip board).
            6. Either you just paste that url here, or if you can use the [img] bbcode as below:
            [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24348664/images/forum/dropbox-public-link-menu.png[/img]

The same img tag used to display this image was given as example using the [noparse] bbcode
            which prevents from executing bbcodes between that.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
            please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
            Dr.NVS

Comment

I have followed all your instructions up to 5 the url already copied to clip board now comes your 6th instruction "either you paste the url here" Where? or use the img bbcode Where to use the [img] bbcode

I am not able to line up the favourits because i am not using window explorer
              Last edited by soundararajan50; 05-03-14, 22:26.

Comment

Sri:
                This is what I told.
                Here means in this forum in your reply post.
                You have done it successfully!!!.
                Hereafter you can save all images in that folder and share them like this.

[img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/272749617/images/20131023103010.jpg[/img]

This is what the url for your image.

Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
                X