Dear Sir :

Today most of the people are spending more than six months to one year with their kids abroad. As a Kartha a person has to perform his rituals every year to his father, mother, grand father, adopted mother or father, etc. I have come across an article of Paramacharyal posted in Sage of Kanchi that Bharath Desam is the only place one has to perform annual Shrardham and other Pithru Karyam. If a person could not perform or even if he perform in overseas countries the Kartha has to do it again when he return to India.

Dear you, Thanks for Visiting Brahmins Net!
JaiHind! Feel free to post whatever you think useful, legal or humer! Click here to Invite Friends

I request you to explain in detail how to adopt the procedure for doing the shrarda karyam when a person return to India and when he has to do the shrardam.