Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stress buster

Weekend stress buster
    Here is a weekend Stress buster from me.
    Enjoy.

Cheers,
    Brahmanyan,
    Bangalore.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mullah Nasruddin Hodja was a Satirical Sufi philosopher and wise-man known for his ready wit. His
    funny stories and anecdotes are quoted all around the world. Here is one I give below:

Mullah Nasruddin was talking to his lawyer about having his will drawn up.

The lawyer asked him: "What's to be different about this will?"

"Oh," said Nasruddin, "I am leaving every thing to my wife on condition that she marries again.
    I want some body to be sorry I died"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Stress buster

Weekend stress buster

Here is another one from Mulla Nasruddin for the week end.

Enjoy,
    Brahmanyan,
    Bangalore.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - -
    One Thursday night Mulla Nasruddin came home to supper. His wife served him baked beans. He threw his plate of beans against the wall and shouted "I hate Baked Beans".

"Mulla, I can't figure out" His wife said."Monday night you liked Baked beans, Tuesday night you liked Baked beans, Wednesday night you liked Baked beans, and now, all of a sudden on Thursday night, you say you hate Baked beans"

- -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Comment

Working...
    X