Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SRI P.S.NARASIMHAN ; MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SRI P.S.NARASIMHAN ; MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE!

DEAR FRINDS,
    LEARNT THIS MORNING THAT SRI. P.S.NARASIMHAN, WHO USED TO POST OFTEN IN THIS FORA IS NO MORE.
    His daughter was kind enough to inform me over phone that he had a fall sometime back and passed away on Tuesday. It was kind of her to hunt for my address and contact number to keep me informed of this as we had a lasting friendship. since in his last days he had lost his memory and could not convey any details.
    Sri.Narasimhan was of strong views about up liftment of the brahmin community and worried a lot about the dilution of practices. To some it may have appeared rude, but I felt that he was a bit blunt but had a clean heart. His posts were oftentimes humorous and at times scathing.
    We will definitely miss him,( already he has not posted for long)
    Let us pray that his soul may rest in peace and Sriman Narayana give his family the strength to bear this loss.
    With a heavy heart,
    Varadarajan
    P.S. I have just returned from the US

Re: SRI P.S.NARASIMHAN ; MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE!

Sri:
    It is very sad to hear.
    He contributed a lot to this forum to keep active.
    My deepest condolences to their family.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

My heartfelt condolences to the family.The forum miss a lot. I pray the almighty for his sole to rest in peace. T.R.THIAGARAJAN.

Comment

It is a shocking news. Indeed we have lost a great pillar of this forum. my heart felt condolences and sincere prayer for the soul to rest in peace

Comment

Working...
        X