Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S Ramanathan

Hello All:

This is S Ramanathan from Bangalore aged 63 years. I have been an IT professional for 40 years and now spending my time reading spiritual books and listening to Carnatic Music.

Do not hesitate to reach me out of you need any help.

I wish to participate actively in this forum to share my ideas on Hindu Religion about which I am really proud off.

With warm regards
    S Ramanathan

Re: S Ramanathan

Originally posted by meerabalan View Post
    Hello All:

This is S Ramanathan from Bangalore aged 63 years. I have been an IT professional for 40 years and now spending my time reading spiritual books and listening to Carnatic Music.

Do not hesitate to reach me out of you need any help.

I wish to participate actively in this forum to share my ideas on Hindu Religion about which I am really proud off.

With warm regards
    S Ramanathan
    Sri:
    Dear Sri.Ramabadran Sir,
    Welcome to our forum.
    Expecting a lot from you.
    Post everything you wish to share and convey to the fellow members of this forum.
    Often visit and often post.
    Also put your valuable comments in other members postings too.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Thanks for the welcome message. I am not a very knowledgeable person in the forum and I want to learn and hence I would certainly read and ask for help when needed. Thanks.

Comment

Hello,
        Welcome to the forum.
        A physician without a knowledge of Astrology has no right to call himself a physician.

Comment

Working...
        X