• सुभाषितम् ஸுபாஷிதம் (அறிவுரைகள்)

सुभाषितम्

उद्यमेनैव सिथ्यन्ति कार्याणी न मनोरथैः|
    न हि सुप्तस्य सिंह्स्य प्रविशन्ति मुखे म्ऱूगा||

ஸுபாஷிதம் (அறிவுரைகள்)

உத்யமேனைவ ஸித்யந்தி கார்யாணி ந மணோரதைஹீ |
    ந ஹி சுப்ரஸ்ய ஸிம்ஹஸ்ய ப்ரவீஸந்தி முகே ம்ருகா ||

இந்த ஸ்லோஹத்தின் பொருள்

சிங்கம் காட்டு ராஜா, பலம் மிக கொண்ட மிருகம், அதன் கர்ஜனையைக் கேட்டால் காடே நடுங்கும்.மரத்தடியில் அது சோம்பேறித்தனமாய் படுத்துக் கொண்டிருந்தால் அதுக்கு சாப்பாடு கிடைக்காது.
    ஒரு முயல் வந்து , "ராஜா.நீங்க காலை டிபனுக்கு என்னை சாப்பிடுங்க" என்று சொல்லி சிங்கத்தின் வாயில் வந்து விழாது, ஒரு வரிக்குதிரை வந்து லஞ்சுக்கு என்னை சாப்பிடுங்க என்று சொல்லாது .
    அது கஷ்டப்பட்டு வேகமாக மிருகங்களை துரத்தி வேட்டையாடினால்தான் அதுக்கு சாப்பாடு கிடைக்கும், இல்லை என்றால் பட்டினிதான்.
    அதைப் போலத்தான் நமக்கும்,
    மாணவர்கள் கஷ்டப்பட்டு படித்தால்தான் நல்ல மார்க் வாங்கி நல்ல வேலைக்கு போகமுடியும்.
    வேலை பார்ப்பவர்கள் கஷ்டப்பட்டு உழைத்தால்தான் நல்ல சம்பளமும் பதவி உயர்வும் கிடைக்கும்.
    எனவே நாம் எல்லோரும் அவசியமாக தெரிந்து கொள்ளவவேண்டியது
    கடின உழைப்பு .

Re: सुभाषितम् ஸுபாஷிதம் (அறிவுரைகள்)

ஶ்ரீ:
    சபாஷ்!
    கடின உழைப்பின் பெருமையை ஸ்லோகமாகக் கூறியதற்கு மிக்க நன்றி!
    தங்கள் இடுகையின் உந்துதலால், கடின உழைப்பின் பெருமையைப்பற்றி
    மேலும் சில ஆங்கில மேற்கோள்களை கீழே கொடுத்துள்ளேன்.
    நன்றி.

“Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.”

“Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goals: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.”
    Louis Pasteur (1822-1895);
    Invented Pasteurization

“In all human affairs there are efforts, and there are results, and the strength of the effort is the measure of the result.”
    James Allen (1864-1912);
    Writer

“Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.”
    Saint Francis of Assisi (1181-1286);
    Catholic Saint, Founder Of Franciscans

“You are never given a wish without also being given the power to make it come true. You may have to work for it, however.”
    Richard David Bach (born 1936);
    Writer

“Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else.”
    James M. Barrie (1860-1937);
    Novelist, Dramatist

“I know you've heard it a thousand times before. But it's true - hard work pays off. If you want to be good, you have to practice, practice, practice. If you don't love something, then don't do it.”
    Ray Bradbury (born 1920);
    Author

“Nobody's a natural. You work hard to get good and then work to get better. It's hard to stay on top.”
    Paul Coffey (born 1961);
    Retired Professional Hall Of Fame Ice Hockey Defenseman

“All growth depends upon activity. There is no development physically or intellectually without effort, and effort means work.”
    Calvin Coolidge (1872-1933);
    30th Us President

“I watched a small man with thick calluses on both hands work 15 and 16 hours a day. I saw him once literally bleed from the bottoms of his feet, a man who came here uneducated, alone, unable to speak the language, who taught me all I needed to know about faith and hard work by the simple eloquence of his example.”
    Mario Cuomo (born 1932);
    Governor Of New York, U.S.

“Attempt the impossible in order to improve your work.”
    Bette Davis (1908-1989);
    Bette Davis

“The one thing that matters is the effort.”
    Antoine de Sainte-Exupery (1900-1944);
    (1900 1944); Aviator, Writer

“There is no substitute for hard work.”
    Thomas Edison (1847-1931);
    Inventor, Businessman

“Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration. Accordingly a genius is often merely a talented person who has done all of his or her homework.”
    Inventor, Businessman

“Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”
    Inventor, Businessman

“The reward of a thing well done, is to have done it.”
    Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882);
    Philosopher, Poet, Author, Essayist

“By the work one knows the workman.”
    Jean de La Fontaine (1621-1695);
    Author, Fabulist

“Nobody can think straight who does not work. Idleness warps the mind.”
    Henry Ford (1863-1947);
    Founder Of Ford Motor Company

“He that would have the fruit must climb the tree.”
    Dr. Thomas Fuller (1608-1661);
    Clergyman, Writer

“Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment; full effort is full victory.”
    Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi (1869-1948);
    Indian Political And Spiritual Leader

“I claim to be an average man of less than average ability. I have not the shadow of a doubt that any man or woman can achieve what I have, if he or she would make the same effort and cultivate the same hope and faith.”
    Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi (1869-1948);
    Indian Political And Spiritual Leader

“A leaf that is supposed to grow is full of wrinkles and creases before it develops; if one doesn't have the patience and wants the leaf to be as smooth as a willow leaf from the start, then there is a problem.”
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (1749-1832);
    Philosopher, Scientist, Author

“Any necessary work that pays an honest wage carries its own honor and dignity.”
    W. Kelly Griffith -

“Hard work doesn't guarantee success, but improves its chances.”
    B. J. Gupta -

“If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. It's the hard that makes it great.”
    Tom Hanks - Playing Jimmy Dugan From \A League Of Their Own""""""""

“No friendly hands constructed and placed for his ambition a ladder upon which he might climb. His own brave hands framed and nailed the cleats upon which he climbed to the heights of public usefulness and fame.”
    Benjamin Harrison (1833-1901);
    23rd U.S. President.

“The greatest weariness comes from work not done.”
    Eric Hoffer (1902-1983);
    Philosopher

“The mode by which the inevitable comes to pass is effort.”
    Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr. (1841-1935);
    Associate Justice, U.S. Supreme Court

“We forget that every good that is worth possessing must be paid for in strokes of daily effort. We postpone and postpone, until those smiling possibilities are dead.”
    William James (1842-1910);
    Psychologist, Philosopher, Author

“Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.”
    Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826);
    3rd U.S. President

“It seems the harder I work, the more luck I have.”
    Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826);
    3rd U.S. President

“What we hope ever to do with ease, we must learn first to do with diligence.”
    Dr. Samuel Johnson (1709-1784);
    Poet, Essayist, Lexicographer

“If a man is called to be a streetsweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven played music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great streetsweeper who did his job well.”
    Martin Luther King, Jr. (1929-1968);
    Minister, Civil Rights Activist

“Let not him who is houseless pull down the house of another; but let him labor diligently and build one for himself, thus by example assuring that his own shall be safe from violence when built.”
    Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865);
    16th U.S. President

“The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.”
    Vincent "Vince" Lombardi (1913-1970);
    Athletic Coach

“The heights by great men reached and kept were not attained by sudden flight, but they while their companions slept, were toiling upward in the night.”
    Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1807-1882);
    Poet

“Effort is only effort when it begins to hurt.”
    Jose Ortega y Gasset (1883-1955);
    Philosopher

“The healthiest competition occurs when average people win by putting above average effort.”
    Colin Powell (born 1937);
    65th U.S. Secretary Of State

“If there is no wind, row.”
    Latin Proverb -

“Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.”
    Franklin D. Roosevelt (1882-1945);
    32nd U.S. President

“Freedom from effort in the present merely means that there has been effort stored up in the past.”
    Theodore Roosevelt (1858-1919);
    26th U.S. President

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort.”
    John Ruskin (1819-1900);
    Poet, Writer, Art Critic

“Confidence is the result of hours and days and weeks and years of constant work and dedication.”
    Roger Staubach (born 1942);
    Athlete

“If you can't excel with talent, triumph with effort.”
    Stephen G. Weinbaum (1902-1935);
    Science Fiction Author

“Success is peace of mind which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you did your best to become the best you are capable of becoming.”
    John R. Wooden (born 1910);
    Basketball Coach, Author

“Much effort, much prosperity.”
    Euripides (480-406);
    Greek Tragedian

“Success is dependent on effort.”
    Sophocles (496-406);
    Greek Tragedian

“If people knew how hard I worked to achieve my mastery, it wouldn't seem so wonderful after all.”
    Michelangelo (1475-1564);
    Sculptor, Painter, Architect

“Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.”
    Aristotle (384-322);
    Philosopher

“Life grants nothing to us mortals without hard work.”
    Horace (65-8);
    Roman Lyric Poet

“As surely as the acorn becomes the oak tree, the images in your mind become your reality.”
    Unknown -

“The greatest oak was once a little nut that held it's ground.”
    Unknown -

“Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all. ”
    Sam Ewing (born 1949);
    Former Professional Baseball Player

“A man is not idle because he is absorbed in thought. There is a visible labor and there is an invisible labor.”
    Victor Hugo (1802-1885);
    Poet, Novelist, Playwright

“I don't wait for moods. You accomplish nothing if you do that. Your mind must know it has got to get down to work.”
    Pearl S. Buck (1892-1973);
    Writer, Nobel And Pulitzer Prize Winner

“Never work just for money or for power. They won't save your soul or help you sleep at night.”
    Marian Wright Edelman (born 1939);
    Childrens' Rights Activist

“Careers, like rockets, don't always take off on schedule. The key is to keep working the engines.”
    Gary Sinise (born 1955);
    Actor, Director

“Hard work and togetherness. They go hand in hand. You need the hard work because it's such a tough atmosphere... to win week in and week out. You need togetherness because you don't always win, and you gotta hang though together. ”
    Tony Dungy (born 1955);
    Former Professional Football Player And Coach

“Hard work is painful when life is devoid of purpose. But when you live for something greater than yourself and the gratification of your own ego, then hard work becomes a labor of love.”
    Steve Pavlina (born 1971);
    Motivational Speaker And Entrepreneur

“Skating takes up 70 percent of my time, school about 25 percent. Having fun and talking to my friends, 5 percent. It's hard. I envy other kids a lot of things, but I get a guilt trip when I'm not training.”
    Michelle Kwan (born 1980);
    Figure Skater, Olympic Medalist, United States Public Diplomacy Ambassador

“[Regarding dyslexia) I knew I wasn't stupid, and I knew I wasn't dumb...They knew I wasn't lazy, but what was it?”
    Whoopi Goldberg (born 1955);
    Actress, Radio Host, Author, Comedian

“The highest reward for man's toil is not what he gets for it, but what he becomes by it.”
    John Ruskin (1819-1900);
    Poet, Writer, Art Critic

“Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing. ”
    Theodore Roosevelt (1858-1919);
    26th U.S. President

“Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven't planted.”
    David Bly (born 1952);
    Politician

“I don't know anything about luck. I've never banked on it, and I'm afraid of people who do. Luck to me is something else; hard work and realizing what is opportunity and what isn't. ”
    Lucille Ball (1911-1989);
    Actress, Producer

“An ant on the move does more than a dozing ox. ”
    Lao Tzu (600-531);
    Philosopher

“The dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Hard work is the price we must pay for success. I think you can accomplish anything if you're willing to pay the price.”

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Re: सुभाषितम् ஸுபாஷிதம் (அறிவுரைகள்)

There is no substitute for hard work Stop hardly working

Comment

Working...
      X