Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are Jews so powerful?

Why are Jews so Powerful?

Dr.Farrukh Saleem is a popular Pakistani Journalist and freelance Columnist based in Islamabad . His article "Why are Jews so Powerful and Muslims so powerless? " published on January,8,2010 in The News International, Pakistan’s largest English-language daily is thought provoking and factual analysis. The reasons given in the Article may apply to our Country as well. Dr. Saleem is also the executive director of the Center for Research and Security Studies, a think tank focusing on Pakistan’s political and economic security, as well as regional and environmental issues.

http://bit.ly/MVudfn

Since this is an old Article many members might have read it. However I am posting the web link for those who
    are interested in reading this Article.

Brahmanyan,
    Bangalore.
    Last edited by bmbcAdmin; 27-08-12, 17:54. Reason: link error rectified

Re: Why are Jews so powerful?

Sri:
    Sir,
    The given link is not working, following error message is given as out put:
    The 400 Bad Request error is an HTTP status code that means that the request you sent to the website server (e.g. a request to load a web page) was somehow malformed therefore the server was unable to understand or process the request.

if you have a copy of that document, kindly upload it to our website by clicking the "Upload Files" button given at the top and bottom of every page.
    I will receive the uploaded information automatically through email, and I will take care of it to work at the required place.
    thanks,
    nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Re: Why are Jews so powerful?

Sri:
      Sir,
      I have managed to find out the correct link of the document
      and rectified the link, and now it is working.
      thanks,
      nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
      please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
      Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
      Best Wishes and Best Regards,
      Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
      X