Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Brahmins are the bad guys? Why Brahmins are generally hated by others?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Brahmins are the bad guys? Why Brahmins are generally hated by others?

Are Brahmins are the bad guys?
    Why Brahmins are generally hated by others?

Further discussions expected.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Ofcourse we are not the BAD guys! Our contribution to society is immeasurable.

According to me, generally other castes have an inferiority complex and are jealous of our growth we had.

Comment

In my opinion we are hated because we hv become more material in our approach. We hv given up our minimum dharma. Minimum Dharma is to do thrikala sandyavandanam,
      Bruhma yagyam Sri Vishnu Sahasranama Parayanam (or other important Stotra Patanam according to their faith and belief). And considering ourselves to be of superior breed
      than others. During 1955 I hv seen the importance was for relationship now how much money I hv.
      VSR

Comment

I think Kousik is correct in one way.
        At the same time I can not refuse VSR's statement. But, other people don't know what is our duty and how much we are doing it perfectly.
        But, generally they can have an opinion about us that we are not doing our duty perfectly.
        They are seeing now brahmins are eating in all type of hotels without any restriction and without any shy, this one is enough for them to have
        a misunderstanding.
        NVS

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
        please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
        Dr.NVS

Comment

Re: Are Brahmins are the bad guys? Why Brahmins are generally hated by others?

brahmins have the ability to do thinngs welll...recently i went to a goverment office ..the head of the office belonging to other community had appointed all brahmins around her to supervise the work...this shows the reason
          another reason..i think we (brahmins) were unsure about the caste system......we lifted our oppression of the others but at the same time refuse to integrate with them...this double confusion painted us very badly
          Last edited by bmbcAdmin; 19-06-12, 21:01.

Comment

Generally speaking a majority of us do not mix with other people ; do not part our knowledge with others; do not participate in religious and other functions.We do

not perform daily rituals as a brahmin and generally say we are running short of time and are preoccupied with other priorities.We do not visit temples at least on

saturdays or sundays.

To certain degree we feel proud of ourselves. We do not listen to others views. We do not help deserving causes voluntarily. We always feel that we

are a shade better than others. Unless we shed these false notions at the earliest others would continue to keep us at a distance.

PC RAMABADRAN

Comment

ஶ்ரீ:
              தமிழில் ஒரு பழமொழி உண்டு!
              "குட்டக் குட்ட குனியறவனும் முட்டாள்
              குனியக் குனியக் குட்டறவனும் முட்டாள்" - என்று.
              வேதம் அறிந்தவன், அநுஷ்டானம் உள்ளவன், பெருமாள் மற்றும் தேவதைகளிடம் ஸஹஜமாக பழகுகிறவன்,
              புத்திசாலி, நல்லுபதேசம் செய்பவன், வாக்குப் பலிதம் உள்ளவன், எதிர்காலம் உறைப்பவன் என இன்ன பிற ஸாமர்த்தியங்களைக் கொண்டவன் என்பதால் ப்ராமணனை மற்றவர் ஏற்றியும் போற்றியும் வந்தனர்.

தங்களிடம் இல்லாத நல்விஷயங்கள் உள்ளவனுக்கு பொருட்களாகவும், உடலுழைப்பாலும் நன்றி பாராட்டினர்.

நன்றி பாராட்டுபவருக்கும், துதிப்பவருக்கும் மேலும் மேலும் நன்மை செய்து அவர்களை பலவழிகளிலும் மேன்மையடையச் செய்பவர் பெருமாள். இதற்கு உதாரணமாக, ஜீவர்களிடத்தில் உள்ள அழுக்குகளைக் களைந்து, வைகுண்ட பதவியைக் கொடுக்கும் எம்பெருமான் தனக்கு என்ன சக்தி சாமர்த்தியங்கள் உள்ளனவோ அவற்றை எல்லாம் முக்திபெற்ற அனைத்து ஜீவர்களுக்கும் உரித்தாக்குகிறான் ஜகத் வ்யாபாரத்தையும், பிராட்டியையும் தவிர.
              இந்தக் குணம் பிறவிகளில் உயர்ந்ததான ப்ரஹ்மா உட்பட யாருக்கும் கிடையாது. 100 அச்வமேத யாகம் செய்தால் இந்த்ர பதவி கிடைக்கும் என்பதால், வேறொருவன் இந்த்ர பதவிக்கு வந்துவிடப் போகிறானே என்று, யாராவது மூக்கைப் பிடித்துக்கொண்டு உட்கார்ந்தால் உடனே ஊர்வசி ரம்பையை அனுப்பி அதைக் கெடுக்கச் செய்வான் என்று பெரியோர் உபதேசிப்பர்.
              இப்படியாக இந்த்ரனுக்கே இத்தகைய பொறாமையும் கர்வமும் இருக்குமானால், அல்ப ப்ராஹ்மணனுக்கு இருந்ததில் ஆச்சரயமில்லை. இதற்கெல்லாம் காரணம் ப்ருக்ருதியின் மாயைதான்.
              ஜாதிகளில் பேதம் இல்லை, உயர்வு தாழ்வு ஜாதியினால் ஏற்படுவதில்லை என்பதை அனைவரும் உணரவேண்டும் என்பதற்காகவே, ராம, க்ருஷ்ணாதி அவதாரங்களிலும், ஆழ்வார்களில் பல ஆழ்வார்களாகவும் எம்பெருமான் ப்ராம்மண ஜாதியின்றி மற்ற ஜாதியில் தோன்றி உபதேசித்தான்.

"உண்ணிலாவிய ஐவரால் குமைதீற்றிய என்னை" என்று ஆழ்வாரே ஐம்புலன்களின் அவஸ்தையிலிருந்து மீள முடியவில்லை என்று புலம்பும்போது, எந்த ஆசாரத்தையும் கடைப்பிடிக்காத ப்ராஹ்மணனால் எப்படி
              தத்துவத்தையும், தாத்பர்யத்தையும் உணர்ந்து அனைத்து ஜாதியினரையும் அரவணைத்துப் போகமுடியும்?
              ஸத்துவ குணம் வேண்டும், அனைத்து ஆத்மாக்களிலும், அனைத்து வஸ்துக்களிலும் எம்பெருமான்தான் உறைந்திருக்கிறான் எனவே எதையும் தாழ்வாகக் கருதக்கூடாது என்பதையெல்லாம் உணர்ந்து செயல்படவேண்டும் என்பதற்காகத்தான் ப்ராஹ்மணனுக்கு ஆஹாரக் கட்டுப்பாடுகளும், நாள் முழுவதும்
              புலனடக்கத்திற்குத் தேவையான பயிற்சியாக அநுஷ்டானங்களும் விதிக்கப்பட்டன.

அவற்றையெல்லாம் விட்டு புகழின் போதையில் செய்வதறியாது தான்தான் உயர்ந்தவன் என்று தம்பட்டம் அடித்துத் திரிந்து மற்றவரை மனம், மொழி, மெய்களால் துன்புறுத்தி வந்த ப்ராஹ்மணனுக்கு தற்போது அனைத்தும் "பிறர்க்கின்னா முற்பகல் செய்யின் தமக்கின்னா பிற்பகல் தாமே வரும்" என வந்து கொண்டிருக்கிறது.
              அதையும் அநுபவித்து பாபத்தை தீர்த்துக்கொள்ளட்டும்.
              தாஸன்
              என்.வி.எஸ்

Dr.NVS

Comment

Brahmins are not hated by every one. It depends on our attitude towards others. I have not come across any one hating me just because I am born in a Brahmin family. Ofcouse some times our way of life, our usage of language may come into a joke. But that is the same with all communities.

Brahmanyan,
                Bangalore.

Comment

This conversation is not particular about any individual,
                  It speaking about the total community!

Mostly all of the brahmins are having good friendship with others.
                  Should not reflect the views about you by your friends, should get the opinion of others with whom you don't have introduction.

Dr.NVS

Comment

KANCHI JAYENDRAR s involved n atleast 2 CRIMINAL CASES [sankararaman murder &auditor RADHAKRISHNAN ASSAULT CASE]
                    & ALL R BRAHMINS-HE S HAPPILY ENJOYING ALL PREVELEGES &RESPECT AMONG BRAHMINS

Comment

What is your intention of adding this in this conversation?
                      I request all members to Kindly avoid discussing about any particular person,
                      then I have to decide closing this topic.
                      Admin

Dr.NVS

Comment

yes as pointed out by many...the pride within the brahmins is the reason for this state...i have seen even small children have this brahmin pride within....is it becos of the genes??......this is the reason that prevents their intergration within......i think the laws of manu has got very deeply ingrained

Comment

Originally posted by bmbcAdmin View Post
                          Are Brahmins are the bad guys?
                          Why Brahmins are generally hated by others?

Further discussions expected.
                          No community on earth is completely bad . Good and bad are intermixed in all groups. Brahmins being poor, religious in nature and strict vegetarians , are generally good but bad Brahmins are also there .
                          Surprisingly though they are poor, you do not find a Brahmin, beggar or a Brahmin laborer. Apart from this , they do consider that they are superior because of being born as a Brahmin. This creates a sense of jealousy in mind of all others. This feeling is possibly termed as hatred .

Comment

Sri:
                            See the below video and you could change your opinion:

Most of the beggars found on the bank of Ganga, Yamuna
                            and places like Kasi, Gaya, Allahabad, Haridwar, Badrinath, Ayodhya are mostly brahmins only.

I was a treasurer of TAMBRAS Trichi branch some 30 years back
                            and I found most of laborers working for BHEL ancillary workshops were brahmins
                            who worked for 40% less salary than others.

Still I can give examples of brahmin attenders, peons, scavengers working in banks
                            and some top officials, industrialists homes.

Most of the temple brahmin archagas are really begging to get their monthly little salary from Trusties.

The sorrows of poor brahmins can not be realized by brahmins of middle class, upper middle class and above.

Kashmiri pundits are totally washed out from kashmir and they are scattered and struggling even for food.

Here below video shows the tough life of brahmin boys.

Dr.NVS

Comment

Thanks for the reply and the very expressive videos. What you say is very true of North Indian states and pilgrim centres. I am sure with your wide knowledge , you would know that Brahmins are not hated in these places. They are economically like every one else in those parts. As for the struggle that poor Brahmin boys are putting up , it is true but most of them come out of all that misery in future. I have once interviewed a M.Sc non brahmin Boy for a post of a sweeper in an institute in Trichy.I do not think such things happen to the poor Brahmins. May be I am wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X