Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heartfelt thanks to Dr. NVS

Dear Brahminsnet users,

It is my pleasure to share my experience to create a Abthapoorthi Ayushya Homam invitation with all of you.

I knew only 2 weeks prior to my daughter's Abthapoorthi Ayushya Homam day that I have to all the necessary work and living overseas has its own constraints, especially to design and create an invitation that I have to send in advance to the invitees for RSVP purposes.

I doodled and found a thread here with an old post (2011) provided by Dr. NVS. So, I posted a query which was promptly responded by him. He also took the initiative to design the invitation that is rightly apt for my family and also provided it to me in 1 day! This has remarkably helped me in doing the next steps. Today-5 Jan, I am passing on my heartfelt thanks to have completed this laborious task, in spite of him having to travel the next day for his father's annual ceremony.

He has declined to take my contribution and offered it as a gift to my daughter, but I have nevertheless made the contribution now. I pray the divine force is with him in his endeavors at all times for this self less service.

PS- I am not gifted to write in a poetry or flattering style but I am sure you are able to sense my gratefulness here.

Warm regards,
    Karthik
    Sydney, Australia
    Attached Files

Re: Heartfelt thanks to Dr. NVS

Sri:
    Thnaks for the compliments.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	14-01-2017-colour.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.0 KB
ID:	34001
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Money is not everything.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	34002

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
    X