Sharddha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharddha

Koti Namaskaaram. I am from Mumbai . Lost my father in august 2016. I am doing all the rituals as told by our vedic Guru. But I want to know more on pitru karmas and want to dedicate rest of my life for my father so as he would be in best comfort in pitru loka. Request guidance, instructions and knowledge on all the karmas..Ready to do all the karmas ..my contact number is 09833938560...Would be greatfull if the espert sastragyan can call...i am also ready to call ...request you to please share the number either through msg to my number or email to my account (tssubrahmanian@gmail.com)...Apologies for the trouble caused..Namaskaaram...Sri Ponnu Guruvayurappa Sharanam

Re: Sharddha

Originally posted by subrahmanian View Post
    Koti Namaskaaram. I am from Mumbai . Lost my father in august 2016. I am doing all the rituals as told by our vedic Guru. But I want to know more on pitru karmas and want to dedicate rest of my life for my father so as he would be in best comfort in pitru loka. Request guidance, instructions and knowledge on all the karmas..Ready to do all the karmas ..my contact number is 09833938560...Would be greatfull if the espert sastragyan can call...i am also ready to call ...request you to please share the number either through msg to my number or email to my account (tssubrahmanian@gmail.com)...Apologies for the trouble caused..Namaskaaram...Sri Ponnu Guruvayurappa Sharanam
    Namaskaram,
    And Respect your dedication
    Be calm, do not let your emotions d istract you from doing what needs to be done.
    As your respecting your vedic guru, Do what your Vedic guru insists, that's enough.
    I hope your father will be in more comfort as he is having such a good son like you.
    Do all the Sodhakumbams and Masikams with the guidance of your Vadhyar that is enough.
    Best wishes.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Re: Sharddha

Koti Namaskaarams Sir. Thanks for replying for my question. But i wanted to know more on these after one year abdigam is completed. I wanted to know how can one dedicate if he wants. I came to know more about shannavati and other different types of shraddhams which can be performed after one year. i wanted to know more about the same sir.

Comment

Working...
      X