Tharpanam DOUBTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tharpanam DOUBTS

Swamin thank you very much for your explanation as to no difference in shastram but as to the second part of my doubt as sakrit mahalayam doer as per our senior member shri kgopalan sir, i am not allowed to do tomorrow as my son's birth star punarvasu would be at the time of tharpanam but as per devarir's view doing mahalayam on a selected day i need not check for the star could you be kind enough to explain in detail in this regard? sorry for the inconvenience caused

Comment

ஶ்ரீ:
      அடியேன் எப்படிப் புரிந்துகொண்டு எப்படி தங்கள் கேள்விக்கு பதில் அளித்துள்ளேன் என்பதை
      கீழ்க்கண்ட ஆதார புத்தகத்தின் தேவையான பக்கங்களிலிருந்து தாங்களே தெரிந்துகொள்ளவும்.
      அதாவது கீழ்க்கண்ட பக்கங்களை ஆதாரமாகக்கொண்டுதான் பதில் அளித்துள்ளேன்.
      அந்தப் பக்கங்களை தாங்களே வாசித்து தெளிவடையவும்.

இரண்டாவது ஐடத்தில் "மஹாளய பக்ஷத்தைத் தவிர மற்ற பக்ஷங்களில்" என்ற வாக்யம் உள்ளதைக் கவனிக்கவும்.
      அதில்கூட ஜன்ம நக்ஷத்திரம் என்பது பண்ணுகின்ற கர்த்தாவினுடைய ஜன்ம நக்ஷத்திரத்தைத்தான் குறிக்குமேயொழிய மற்றவர்கள் பற்றி எதுவும் இங்கு கூறப்படவில்லை என்பதையும்,
      மஹாளய பக்ஷத்திற்கு உரிய அனைத்து நிபந்தனைகளையும் இங்கே கொடுத்துள்ளபடியால் வேறு எந்த இடத்திலும் மற்றவர்கள் பற்றிய நிபந்தனை ஏதும் தெரிவிக்கப்படவில்லை என்பதை கவனிக்கவும்.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
      please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
      Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
      Best Wishes and Best Regards,
      Dr.NVS

Comment

Swamin your crystal clear reply happen to be highly useful that's too with proof Indeed i am very thankful to you.Your yeoman service to our culture is commendable Thank you Thank you very much swamin

Comment

Dear kgopalan sir , i have read an item explained elaborately about how mahalayam to be performed as per order the same i am unable to trace could you be kind enough to guide me
          Last edited by soundararajan50; 08-10-12, 09:52. Reason: thread explained by kgopalan sir

Comment

Originally posted by soundararajan50@gmai View Post
            Dear kgopalan sir , i have read an item explained elaborately about how mahalayam to be performed as per order the same i am unable to trace could you be kind enough to guide me
            It is there in .anushtanam aparam sratham.11th thread. I have taken from the book NIRNAYA
            SINDHU Grantha libi old book. It will be available with ""Vaidheekasri"" Rajagopala ganapadigal. TTK road. chennai. In that book the birth star of the eldest son , on that day mahalayam should not be done.

Comment

தேவரீரின் ஹாஸ்யம். பொருத்தமான விளக்கம், திரு கோபாலன்
              அவர்களின் விரிவான பதில், இவை யாவும் மிகவும் நன்றாக
              இருந்ததுடன், மிகவும் கண்ணியமாகவும் நயமுடனும், பக்குவத்தை
              வெளிபடுத்தியது ஒரு சிறந்த விஷயத்தை தெரிவித்ததில் மிக்க
              மகிழ்ச்சி

Comment

Adiyen has heard from others that mahalaya tarpanam can be performed upto panhcami day in karthigai month. Can NVS swamin clarify this?
                A missed pitru sraddham can performed in the next krishna paksha Ekadasi or AmAvasyai day. Adiyen had performed mother's ceremony on an amAvAsyai day. Because of company policy I could not get a day off on matru sraddham day.
                adiyen has seen others performing a missed sraddham day on the following paksham on the same tithi.

Comment

Sri:
                  You are suggesting answer also with your question.
                  Do not club two questions in one post.
                  Start separate thread with each question.

I had posted the procedures and conditions of mahalaya tarpanam in another thread
                  follow the below link:
                  http://www.brahminsnet.com/forums/sh...=3394#post3394

For your second question,
                  I never support for postponing shradham for known reasons like job, travel and residing at foreign places
                  because all the above three are against shastram.

I am not an authorized person (no one is authorized) to suggest on this authentically,
                  but with the experience I can share my idea as the following will be a better option:

If you don't have leave for a full day, get half a day permission in the afternoon and do the shradham - Uththamam
                  Get permission on the fornoon and do the shradham - mathimam
                  Do the shradham as early as you can before going to office - athamam

Otherwise,
                  apply for medical leave two days before.
                  But for any reason shradham should not be postponed for known reasons.
                  Shardham can be done on Ashtami, Navamin, Ekadasi, Amavasai day, if missed for any unexpected reasons.
                  NVS

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
                  please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
                  Dr.NVS

Comment

ஸ்ரீமான் NVS அவர்களின் விளக்கம் மிகவும் பொருத்தமானதாகும்
                    பித்ருக்களுக்கு செய்ய வேண்டிய கடமைகளுக்கு
                    முன் எதுவும் பெரிதல்ல என்பதை தெரிந்து கொள்வது
                    மிகவும் அவசியம்
                    நன்றி திரு NVS அவர்களே

Comment

ஶ்ரீ:
                      நன்றி ரதி அவர்களே!
                      தர்மத்தை எடுத்துச் சொல்லவேண்டியது நமது கடமை.
                      மேலும் ஒன்று தெரிவித்துக்கொள்ள விரும்புகிறேன்.
                      சினிமா எடுப்பவர்கள் கூட, நியாயம் வெல்லும், தர்மம் வெல்லும்
                      என்பதை நிலைநிறுத்துவதாகக் கூறி, நிறைய வன்முறைகளைக் காட்டி,
                      கடைசியில் ஒரு நிமிடத்தில் நியாயத்திற்கு வெற்றி என்று அது மனதில் நிற்காத அளவிற்கு
                      அமைக்கிறார்கள்.
                      அதுபோல் சில சமயம் சாஸ்த்ரப்படி நடக்கமுடியாமல் சாஸ்த்ர விரோதமாக நடக்கவேண்டிய
                      சூழ்நிலையில் அதனால் வரும் விளைவை ஏற்றுக்கொள்ளும் மனநிலையில் அதைச் செய்யவேண்டும்.
                      நாம் செய்யும் தவறுக்கு யாராவது ஒப்புதல் அளிப்பார்களா என எதிர்பார்க்கக்கூடாது.

Dr.NVS

Comment

SIR

I WANT COMPLETE MEANING FOR THARPANA MANTRAS IN TAMIL
                        K RAVI

Comment

SIR,

I REQUEST YOU HUMBLY TO GIVE FULL MEANING FOR TARPANA MANTRAS IN TAMIL SO THAT I CAN UNDERSTAND AND DO THE TARPANAM.
                          I REQUEST ONCE AGAIN TO DO THE NEEDFUL PLEASE SIR.

K RAVI

Comment

books are available with tamil meaning in giri trading agency; you can get it through on line also. amavasai tharpanam written by srivatsa soma deva sarma. also in bhavani book centre station road west mambalam.chennai-33..

Comment

Working...
                            X