Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr.Venkataraghavan - Periyavaa

Daily Nectar : Beyond Boundaries…

Namaskaram. I am Dr.Venkataraghavan , an eye surgeon. My wife, Gayathri Venkataraghavan , is a musician and both of us owe everything in life to the boundless GRACE OF MAHAPERIYAVA.

I just have an anubhavam to share with all of you…

Many years back about (12 to 13), a Muslim gentleman walked into my clinic. Seeing MahaPeriyava's photo, he bowed in reverence and mentioned that MAHAPERIYAVA is a great sage. I was surprised and asked him how he does he know about MAHAPERIYAVA. The Muslim gentleman shared his anubhavam which I shall present as a first person account as narrated to me.

"Sir, I was a linesman in electricity board about 30 years back… We, in a group of 5 or 6, went to the Kanchi Matam to attend to a fault. MahaPeriyava who was seated there, gestured me to come and queried whether I prayed 5 times a day. I was shocked as to how MahaPeriyava could make out my religion. Sir, that was only the beginning of my surprise. Then MahaPeriyava quoted from the HOLY QURAN extensively. We are tamils who read the Quran. So the arabic that we read will have a tamil tint.

However MAHAPERIYAVA recited the QURAN just as an arab would speak his native tongue. His purity of diction was truly amazing, Sir. If I had thought that this was great, then more was to come , he said.

MahaPeriyava then quoted a particular point and asked me how many times had the Quran mandated daily prayer?

I replied 5 times as any devout muslim would. MahaPeriyava then asked me to get it clarified by the local kazi. I did so and reported back to MahaPeriyava, the same news. MahaPeriyava then told me to get in touch with the chief kazi at madras and get back to HIM. The chief kazi not only said the same thing but chided me of asking useless questions. I reported the same to MahaPeriyava.

It was then that a great feat happened. MahaPeriyava asked for the Quran book to be brought and effortlessly showed and quoted from the Arabic that, actually mandated daily prayer was 6 times . However since the 6th time falls at 11.30 pm many people skip it. He told me that if I prayed for the 6th time also I would really benefit. Sir, true to His word, I retired as an executive engineer of EB.

Then when I had gone to Kamakshi temple for official work few times, MahaPeriyava would recognize me, bless me and ENQUIRE NO.OF TIMES I PRAY!!!

Just look at the ENCYCLOPEDIC KNOWLEDGE OF MAHAPERIYAVA THE OMNIPOTENT OMNIPRESENT GOD WHO WALKED. I was really blessed to have listened first hand to such a great anubhava.

MAHAPERIYAVA has blessed countless souls irrespective of their religion.

Periyava Charanam.
Working...
X