Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THIS MESSAGE IS TO INTRODUCE MYSELF!

Dear Brahmin Members,

I have recently joined this Group! And, I am very happy to be with you here!!

I am a 79-year old Telugu-speaking Brahmin from Hyderabad(Telangana), and a Linguist.

Attending Religious Satsangs and Discourses; Listening to Spiritual Upanyasams; Penning Research-Level Papers, etc. are a few among my activities. I am also a Qualified and Registered Practitioner in the Homoeopathic System of Medicine.

I am a Member of several Literary, Spiritual, Cultural, Medical and other Bodies.

I know Telugu, Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Tamil and German languages.

Presently, I am teaching the Divine Language - SANSKRIT through the Internet(via. e-mail) since six years FREE OF COST!

We will be meeting here now and then.

With best wishes,
    --Dr. Y.N. RAO,
    03/03/2017

Re: THIS MESSAGE IS TO INTRODUCE MYSELF!

Dear Dr.Y.N.Rao,
    Happy to welcome you to this forum.
    Sorry for the delay to respond to your message due to outstation.
    Can you start a Sanskrit class in this forum?
    Have you got any set of lessons and exercises for those who willing to learn Sanskrit from basics?
    Kindly post your reply, let us try to develop it in a different way.
    dasan,
    nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Dear Shri dasan, nvs,

Thank you very much!

I have already been running a Sanskrit Course titled “LEARN SANSKRIT MODULES(An e-mail – based FREE Sanskrit Basics’ Course)” since six years. Presently its Round-6(Batch-6) is ON since November, 2016 which is at its Module-14 Level. This Course is especially aimed at those aspirants who are at the grass-root level and would like to learn the Divine Language – SANSKRIT right from its very basics(including the Devanaagarii Script). This Course consists of 65 Weekly Modules, under which one Module is sent every Sunday. While the Modules will be in the Devanagarii Script along with English Transliteration, the Medium of Instruction is English.

The Round-5 of the above Course is presently at its Module-52 Level. A Fresh Round-7 is likely to be announced soon after the completion of the said ongoing Round-5. Those who are interested may send an e-mail request to my e-mail ID: “Dr. Y.N. RAO” <doctorynrao@yahoo.co.in> under a copy to our Course Coordinator (e-mail ID: “J.S. SASTRY” <jssastry@gmail.com> expressing their interest.

With regard to your statement –

“Can you start a Sanskrit class in this forum?
      Have you got any set of lessons and exercises for those who willing to learn Sanskrit from basics?
      Kindly post your reply, let us try to develop it in a different way.”
      à Yes; I can start a separate Sanskrit Class in this Forum. Of course, some time is needed for its Planning, Construction of Lessons and Execution.

In the light of the above, you may please come out with your detailed views at the earliest.

With best wishes,

--Dr. Y.N. RAO,

03/10/2017

Comment

Sri:
        Dear sir,
        Thank you so much for your quick and favourable response.
        I don't know how many are interested for this, but I am interested to learn.
        Due to lack of touch and practice we are losing the knowledge of Sanskrit.
        Normally response in the forum is very very less, which make us loss our interest in posting
        any such kind of lessons in various subjects.

I don't have any concrete idea, but my desire is to create meaningful knowledge in prayoga shastra,
        because people are doing the karmas as paying income tax (mostly wanted to hide) without knowing the benefit.
        So, if we are able to make people understand the purpose and benefits of karmas on their own they may probably
        try to do the karmas with own interest in due course.

So, kindly post the lessons one by one in a separate thread and let me make my comments
        or try to ask more questions like a no wise to get answer from you to make it more clear for a real no wise.

Really I wish to thank you sincerely for doing such great service to the community
        and I understand there are lot of people like you dedicating their wonderful time and life for the upliftment of the community / race.
        dasan,
        nvs - 10-03-2017

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
        please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
        Dr.NVS

Comment

Sri the idea and the motive are explained well I am equally interested.

Comment

Dear Shri Dasan, NVS,

Thanks for expressing your views!

I opine that firstly let's assess as to how many are interested to learn the Divine Language - SANSKRIT.

For this purpose, I request all the Members to send an e-mail request to my e-mail ID: "Dr. Y.N. RAO" <doctorynrao@yahoo.co.in> expressing their interest in learning the Sanskrit language.

After observing the response from the Members, I would decide whether to 'Post' the Lessons here in this Forum. Meanwhile, I would plan to construct 'suitable' Lessons to be posted here.

I hope, this arrangement would do for the time-being.

With regards,
            --Dr. Y.N. RAO,
            03/11/2017

Comment

Dear Sir,
              Thank you so much for your response again.
              Expecting email will not yield you any result.
              Feeding child is not for the benefit of parents, but they (parents) will beg children to eat with lot of kind words.
              So, we should take that position, if we are really willing to revive the language and tradition.
              Whenever you feel worth posting in the forum start doing that.
              nvs
              nvs

Dr.NVS

Comment

Dear Shri NVS,

I understand your feelings!

Since the 'Learn Sanskrit Modules' of my present Course are not suitable to be posted here, I will now start constructing the Sanskrit Lessons afresh for this purpose.

I will start posting the Lessons here in this Forum in a separate thread, hopefully from the ensuing Telugu New Year's Day or Tamil New Year's Day whichever is earlier. But please clarify whether the Lessons which will be in the PDF Format, could be uploaded here.

With regards,
                --Dr. Y.N. RAO,
                03/12/2017

Comment

Originally posted by YELESWARAPU View Post
                  Dear Shri NVS,

I understand your feelings!

Since the 'Learn Sanskrit Modules' of my present Course are not suitable to be posted here, I will now start constructing the Sanskrit Lessons afresh for this purpose.

I will start posting the Lessons here in this Forum in a separate thread, hopefully from the ensuing Telugu New Year's Day or Tamil New Year's Day whichever is earlier. But please clarify whether the Lessons which will be in the PDF Format, could be uploaded here.

With regards,
                  --Dr. Y.N. RAO,
                  03/12/2017
                  Sri:
                  Dear Sir,
                  Thank you so much for your proposal to star the lessons here in this forum.
                  You can upload as pdf or if you have it in unicode format it will be better to read by all
                  and I can edit and make it more readable format.
                  I can edit the pdf also and you start posting let me try my level best to make it attractive.
                  nvs

Dr.NVS

Comment

Dear Shri NVS,

Thank you for your prompt response!

I use different Softwares, viz., Leap Office, BhashaIndia's Microsoft Tools, etc. As such, providing the Sanskrit Lessons in PDF Format is the only feasible way.

Meanwhile, I shall be thankful to you if you could guide as to how to upload any 'matter' here in this Forum.

With regards,
                    Dr. Y.N. RAO,
                    03/13/2017

Comment

Originally posted by YELESWARAPU View Post
                      Dear Brahmin Members,

I have recently joined this Group! And, I am very happy to be with you here!!

I am a 79-year old Telugu-speaking Brahmin from Hyderabad(Telangana), and a Linguist.

Attending Religious Satsangs and Discourses; Listening to Spiritual Upanyasams; Penning Research-Level Papers, etc. are a few among my activities. I am also a Qualified and Registered Practitioner in the Homoeopathic System of Medicine.

I am a Member of several Literary, Spiritual, Cultural, Medical and other Bodies.

I know Telugu, Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Tamil and German languages.

Presently, I am teaching the Divine Language - SANSKRIT through the Internet(via. e-mail) since six years FREE OF COST!

We will be meeting here now and then.

With best wishes,
                      --Dr. Y.N. RAO,
                      03/03/2017
                      Thank u sir am also one new comer to the bhraminsnet.am basedby tamil I like to learn Sanskrit please guide me how to join Sanskrit learner

Sent from my SM-G7202 using Tapatalk

Comment

Dear Member,

I am happy for your interest in learning the Sanskrit language! We will be shortly commencing a Course here in this Forum. Alternatively, you can join my 65-Week e-mail Course. For this purpose, you may send an e-mail request to to my e-mail ID: "Dr. Y.N. RAO" <doctorynrao@yahoo.co.in> under a copy to Mr. J.S. Sastry, our Course Coordinator (e-mail ID: "J.S. SASTRY" <jssastry@gmail.com) expressing their interest, so as to obtain further details.

With best wishes,
                        --Dr. Y.N. RAO,
                        03/15/2017

Comment

Working...
                        X