Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STARTING 'SANSKRIT LESSONS' SHORTLY!

Dear Members,

I am a 79-year old Telugu-speaking Brahmin from Hyderabad(Telangana), India, and a Linguist.

I am very happy to announce that at the request of the Admin. of this Forum, I am starting to teach the Divine Language - SANSKRIT right from its very basics(including the Devanaagarii Script in which the Sanskrit language is written), by posting the Sanskrit Lessons shortly, hopefully from the ensuing New Year's Day!

Meanwhile, I request you to please mention as to whether you are familiar with the Devanaagarii Script and are comfortable with it.

I am also running a Free e-mail - based Sanskrit Basics' Course titled 'LEARN SANSKRIT MODULES' since six years. This is a 65-Weekly Module Course, under which, one-one Module will be sent to the Active Students every Sunday. Presently Round-6 Batch is ON which is at its Module-15 Level. A new Round-7 Batch is likely to be started soon after the completion of the ongoing Round-5 Batch which is at its Module-53 Level now. Those who are interested to pursue this Course may send their e-mail requests to my e-mail ID: "Dr. Y.N. RAO" <doctorynrao@yahoo.co.in> under a copy to Mr. J.S. Sastry, our Course Coordinator (e-mail ID: "J.S. SASTRY" <jssastry@gmail.com) expressing their interest, so as to obtain further details.

BEST OF LUCK!!!

With best wishes,
    --Dr. Y.N. RAO,
    03/13/2017

Re: STARTING 'SANSKRIT LESSONS' SHORTLY!

please arrange to forward the contents of the course tomy email id trt_1949@yahoo.co.in. With respects.T.R.Thiagarajan.

Comment

Re: STARTING 'SANSKRIT LESSONS' SHORTLY!

Dear Mr. T.R.Thiagarajan,

The Sanskrit Course being planned to be posted here in this Forum is different from my e-mail Course. And, it is not possible to forward the contents of this Course to the Members. You may send an e-mail request to my e-mail ID: "Dr. Y.N. RAO" <doctorynrao@yahoo.co.in> under a copy to Mr. J.S. Sastry, our Course Coordinator (e-mail ID: "J.S. SASTRY" <jssastry@gmail.com) expressing their interest, so as to obtain further details.

With best wishes,
      --Dr. Y.N. RAO,
      03/15/2017

Comment

Working...
      X