• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kuzhi Tharpana Mantras

Sri:
    Answer in your order of questions:
    1. Yes, Yes
    2. Poonal change should be at your house on 11th day before doing morning snadhya vandhanam.
    3. Chithappa name only (who demised now) required.
    ... .... ..... .... கோத்ரஸ்ய ..... ...... ...... சர்மண:
    wherever you happen to see / hear the above text, you have to fill your gothram and your chiththappa's name in the dash place.
    Hope the given answer is enough,
    if you need more clarification please continue to post as reply.
    dasan,

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

swamin,
      thanks, you have adequately clarified my doubts with respect to kuzhi tharpanam.
      1. I need to only give / mention name of deceased chitappa and gothram, no one else name to be taken. have adiyen understood properly?
      2. while changing sacred thread on 11 th day, yagyopavidham mandram to be performed
      3. kindly correct me if adiyen is making a mistake.
      4. when can adiyen go to temple? Adiyen perform seva 3 days at tirumala once in three months(last week oct 2017 to first week of nov 2017) , should adiyen not perform in the present circumstances?
      5. Can I chant bhagvad gita during these ten dys of theetu ?
      Swamin, you possess lot of patience to answer even the trivial questions some repeated too often.

shamikkavum
      adiyen dasan
      sounderrajan j

Comment

Originally posted by SOUNDERRAJAN J View Post
        swamin,
        thanks, you have adequately clarified my doubts with respect to kuzhi tharpanam.
        1. I need to only give / mention name of deceased chitappa and gothram, no one else name to be taken. have adiyen understood properly?
        2. while changing sacred thread on 11 th day, yagyopavidham mandram to be performed
        3. kindly correct me if adiyen is making a mistake.
        4. when can adiyen go to temple? Adiyen perform seva 3 days at tirumala once in three months(last week oct 2017 to first week of nov 2017) , should adiyen not perform in the present circumstances?
        5. Can I chant bhagvad gita during these ten dys of theetu ?
        Swamin, you possess lot of patience to answer even the trivial questions some repeated too often.

shamikkavum
        adiyen dasan
        sounderrajan j
        Sri:
        Answering in the reverse order!
        Your Last line comment: Even if you not mention this, also will get the reply, otherwise no meaning of running this forum?!
        5. No, you can not chant any sacred text / sloka during theetu.
        4. You can go to temple from 12th day onwards. There is different opinion about having dharshan at Thirumala, mine is Yes can go.
        2. Yes.
        1. Yes.
        nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
        please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
        Dr.NVS

Comment

Kuzhi Tharpana Mantras

Namaskarams,My paternal uncle ( Fathers' cousin brother) passed away.i was there on first day up to cremation.His son s kartha doing the rituals.iam observing 10 days theetu.unfortunatly due to office schedule I need to go abroad not able to present on 10th day dasama thinam for performing Kuzhi tharpanam.any dhosha or parikarams for this not performing kuzhi tharpanam .and after my return within 15 days can i do kuzhi tharpanam alone.
          Request for advice and sugetion please.

Comment

ADIEN,
            PLEASE ADVICE WHAT ARE THE NUMBERS 1 TO 11 REFER TO IN THE THARPANA MANTRA?

Comment

Originally posted by sarathy5 View Post
              ADIEN,
              PLEASE ADVICE WHAT ARE THE NUMBERS 1 TO 11 REFER TO IN THE THARPANA MANTRA?
              Sri:

.. .(1) . . நாமஸம்வத்ஸரே -
              ..(2)...அயனே
              ..(3) . . ருதௌ
              . .(4) . . மாஸே
              . .(5) . பக்ஷே
              . . . (6) . . திதௌ
              . .(7). வாசரே
              . .(8) . . நக்ஷத்ரே
              ஏவங்குண விசேஷண விசிஷ்டாயாம் அஸ்யாம்.
              . .(6).. திதௌ
              ஸ்ரீ பகவதாக்ஞயா
              . . .(9)... ம்
              ... (10) கோத்ராயா:
              . . . (11) ... நாம்நீயா:

ஒன்று முதல் 8 வரை பண்ணும் நா்ளுக்கான
              வருட, அயன, ருது, மாதம், பக்ஷம், திதி, கிழமை, நக்ஷத்ரம்
              இவைகளை பூர்த்தி செய்து கொள்ளவும்.
              9ல் - அவரவர் வழக்கப்படி, ஸ்ரீமந்நாராயண ப்ரீத்தியர்த்தம் அல்லது ஸ்ரீபரமேஸ்வர ப்ரீத்தியர்த்தம் என்பதை நிரப்பவும்.
              10. இறந்தவரின் கோத்ரம் (ஆணாக இருந்தால் கோத்ராயா: என்பதற்கு பதில் கோத்ரஸ்ய என்று மாற்றிக்கொ்ள்ளவும்)
              11. இறந்தவரின் பெயர் (ஆணாக இருந்தால் நாம்நீயா: என்பதற்கு பதில் சர்மண: என்று மாற்றிக்கொள்ளவம்)

Dr.NVS

Comment

Namaskaram sir,

I am clear about the kuzhi tarpanam procedure from the above answers. I have one more question. I do panchayatana puja daily. When can I start doing the daily puja again? my confusiion is, is it from 11th day or 13th day?

Thanks
                Ravi

Comment

Originally posted by Ravi View Post
                  Namaskaram sir,

I am clear about the kuzhi tarpanam procedure from the above answers. I have one more question. I do panchayatana puja daily. When can I start doing the daily puja again? my confusiion is, is it from 11th day or 13th day?

Thanks
                  Ravi
                  Sri:
                  Namaskaram Sir,
                  Yes, You can start the pooja from the 11th day itself.
                  There is no restrictions from the view of shastra
                  but I don't know what is the family practice (sampradayam).
                  nvs

Dr.NVS

Comment

Thank you sir for your quick response

Ravi

Comment

Adiyen Varambiyam Rangachari here. Your clarifications were very useful.

If you permit, I can share the compilations from your answers and also from other sources. I request you to examine that and if found useful, the same can be displayed for the benefit of all our asthikas.

Dhanyosmi !

Click image for larger version

Name:	Kuzhi Tarpanam_0001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	34055Click image for larger version

Name:	Kuzhi Tarpanam_0002.jpg
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	34056Click image for larger version

Name:	Kuzhi Tarpanam_0003.jpg
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	34057Click image for larger version

Name:	Kuzhi Tarpanam_0004.jpg
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	34054

Comment

Sri:
                        No permission is required from anybody.
                        This is a forum and not a blog or website to keep one persons views to share with the world.
                        This is like a 'Sathas' here all can put their own (or collected from other source) matters can be shared,
                        but should post in the relevant thread is the essential.
                        So, Kindly post whatever you think will be useful for brahmin community
                        nvs

Dr.NVS

Comment

க்ருபை அடியேன்.

Comment

Working...
                          X