Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “COMMENCEMENT OF ‘LEARN SANSKRIT MODULES’--ROUND-7”

Dear All,

I append hereunder the ‘Notification’ related to the commencement of my ‘LEARN SANSKRIT MODULES’--ROUND-7’ (An e-mail – based Sanskrit Basics’ Course) scheduled to be commenced on 2nd July, 2017:

NOTIFICATION

I am a 79-year old Telugu-speaking Linguist from Hyderabad (Telangana), India.

You might be aware that I have been teaching the Divine Language – SANSKRIT free of cost since five years by running an e-mail - based Sanskrit Basics’ Course titled ‘LEARN SANSKRIT MODULES’ through the Internet. This Course is aimed at those aspirants who are at the grass-root level and want to learn the Sanskrit language right from its very basics (Including the Devanagari Script). The Medium of this Course is English.

This Course is conducted under the banner of ‘Shri Aurobindo Foundation for Indian Culture’ (SAFIC), Shri
    Aurobindo Aashram, Puducherry (Pondicherry) and Certificates will be awarded to the successful candidates by the said Organization.

I am happy to announce that after successfully launching six Rounds (Batches), the next new Round-7 is going to commence with effect from 2nd July, 2017 (SUNDAY)!

Those who are sincerely interested may send e-mail requests expressing their interest in learning the Sanskrit language to my E-mail ID: “Dr. Y.N. RAO” <doctorynrao@yahoo.co.in> under a copy to Mr. J.S. Sastry, Course Coordinator (E-mail ID: “J.S. SASTRY” <jssastry@gmail.com> for further details and Application Form for Registration.

The Last Date for the submission of duly filled-in Applications is 24th JUNE, 2017 (SATURDAY). Applications received after this date will not be considered under any circumstances.

--Dr. Y.N. RAO,
    02/05/2017
    COURSE DIRECTOR”.

Besides availing this opportunity, you could include the above ‘Notification’ among all your contacts (including relatives, friends, colleagues, etc.), at the earliest, in the interest of the Divine Language – SANSKRIT.

With best wishes,
    --Dr. Y.N. RAO,
    02/05/2017
Working...
X