Radharani's Hladini Shakthi (Power of Divine Ecstacy) - Radharani stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radharani's Hladini Shakthi (Power of Divine Ecstacy) - Radharani stories

Sri Radharani's Hladini Shakthi (Power of Divine Ecstacy)
    Manmatha (the God of Prakritik beauty or cupid) having humbled great Gods like Brahmaji, Mahadeva and Maharshi Soubhari intended to turn Krishna into a Kamuka (addict to worldly pleausres) so as to emerge as the conquerer of universes. With this intention he visited Sri Krishna. Krishna said similingly, "Manmatha, shortly I am going to conduct the Maharaasa (Great Transcendental play). There you can find hundreds of young, innocent and beuatiful Gopis. If you are able to generate feeling of desire (Kama) even in one single Gopi, I will accept my defeat and surrender to you. Isn't this an excellent opprotunity for you ?" Manmatha felt very happy and gladly accepted Krishna's invitation to Maharaas. He thought "I have defeated Gods like Brahma, Mahadev and many other Rishis with ease, can't I find even one vulnerable countryside cowherd girl?" Brimming with confidence he left the place of Krishna. Moments later Sri Krishna dwelled in deep after thought, "Did I commit a mistake? Among hundreds of Gopikas, can't there be one single docile and fallible Gopika. No, it is very uncertain."
    "Manmatha's power is no ordinary one. If anything goes wrong I shall have to become a servant to Manmatha. At this troublesome moment who else can save my honour except Sri Radha." Contemplating this way Krishan meditated unto Sri Radha. Next moment Radhaji appeard before Krishna. "Hey Radhey! At this moment of disturbance no one except you can protect me. Your Hladini Shakthi will transform even an addict to earthly pleasures into a Jitendriya (Person who overcome senses) and Kamarahitha."
    "Why should you at all worry for a small thing, Kanhaiya, I will protect you from everything untoward", comforted Radhaji smilingly.
    The Maharaas commenced. To fulfil his vow, Manmatha employed all his five flowery arrows. At that very moment Sri Radhaji transmitted the Hladini Shakthi all around. Manmatha failed to disturb the mind of even a single Gopi. The cows, cowherd boys (Gopa) and cowherd girls (Gopi) all experienced a new wave of unprecedented Divine Ecstacy that day. On the one hand Sriji neutralised Mamatha's psakritik Kaama Shakti and upwelled new currents of Divine bliss on the other. This was the Divine escstacy that arised from taming and neutralising the outward Kaama Shakthi. This was "Bhavaja Moha Bandhana Sukham."
    Radhey Radhey
Working...
X