filtering messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• filtering messages

It appears u r filttering a number of messages to help some vested interests. Could u kindly enlighten me what are all the messages or threads u do not want to be posted. This will guide us to a great extent. Being a public forum all threads are to be posted whether u like it or not. It is for the public to decide. Hope u will appreciate my views. P.S.Naras

Re: filtering messages

Originally posted by P.S.NARASIMHAN View Post
    It appears u r filttering a number of messages to help some vested interests. Could u kindly enlighten me what are all the messages or threads u do not want to be posted. This will guide us to a great extent. Being a public forum all threads are to be posted whether u like it or not. It is for the public to decide. Hope u will appreciate my views. P.S.Naras

Though there is no specification, I hope this message is for the Aministrator,
    All messages are allowed to appear in the forum immediately.
    I am not filtering anything, can you explain the reason behind your blaming?
    You can find all messages are appearing on the spot.
    Admin

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

My grateful thanks for ur prompt replyand clarification.. P.S.Narasimhan

Comment

Originally posted by P.S.NARASIMHAN View Post
        My grateful thanks for ur prompt replyand clarification.. P.S.Narasimhan
        Sri:
        Dear Narasimhan Sir!
        Where is clarification?
        I have not yet clarified. How did you raised the doubt? Kindly clarify me, I am disturbed.
        I want to conduct this forum just like "Thuglag" magazine conducted by "Cho".
        Any member can become moderator including yourself.
        I have promoted the following members to Moderators of this forum as a respect of their contribution to this forum.
        1. Brahma Sri. K.Gopalan
        2. Brahma Sri. Brahmanyan
        3. Mrs.Shanthi Krishna Kumar
        4. Mrs.Krishnaamma
        5.Mr.Deepak Vasudevan
        6.Mr.Kousik
        7.Mr.Seshadri
        8.Mr.Anantharaman
        9.Master Sunder Gokul

Also, I request, as there are many learned members in this forum,
        Kindly put your question to a specific member are specify as "any member can answer for my this question"
        regs,
        Admin

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
        please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
        Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
        Best Wishes and Best Regards,
        Dr.NVS

Comment

Sir,
          Your blame/comment/question astonishes me so far our bmbc admin to the best of my knowledge have never acted do u have any solid proof that he has filtered any messages if so come out openly if not please don't repeat

Comment

Working...
          X