Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adishankara Bhagavat Pada stotram & Kamakshi pancaratnam written by HH. Jayendra Saraswati swamigal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adishankara Bhagavat Pada stotram & Kamakshi pancaratnam written by HH. Jayendra Saraswati swamigal

परमपूज्य श्रीजयेन्द्रसरस्वतीस्वामिभिः विरचितं
    श्री आदिशङ्करभगवत्पादस्तोत्रम्

सर्व शास्त्रार्थसारं यत्कृपालेशतः स्फुरेत् ।
    तं वन्दे भगवत्पादं कामकोट्यधिपं गुरुम् ॥
    I bow to Sri Adisankara Bhagavatpada, the head of Kamakti Peetham, by whose little grace the essence of all Sastras sprouts in mind automatically.

कामाक्षीकरुणारूपं कामकोटिजगद्गुरुम् ।
    चिन्मूर्तिं कलये चित्ते शङ्कराचार्यमव्ययम् ॥
    I meditate in my mind on Sri Adi Sankaracharya, who is of the form of compassion of Kamakshi, who is Jagadguru of Kanchi Kamakoti Peetham, who is Consciousness incarnate and who is changeless.
    ----------------------------------------

परमपूज्य श्रीजयेन्द्रसरस्वतीस्वामिभिः विरचितं
    श्रीकामाक्षी पञ्चरत्नम्

कामाक्षीं करुणापाङ्गलेशतो मुक्तिदायिनीम् ।
    चित्तशान्तिप्रदां वन्दे कामकोटिविहारिणीम् ॥
    I bow to Kamakshi, who grants Mukti (Liberation) by a little sidelong glance, who confers peace of mind and who sports in Kamakoti.

काञ्चीमध्यगतां देवीं सर्वदेवनुतां भजे ।
    यत्प्रदक्षिणमार्गेषु सर्वदेवोत्सवा रताः ॥
    I worship Kamakshi Devi, having abode in the middle of Kanchipuram, who is adored by all Devas and in whose paths of movement around her temple, the Utsavas for all Devas are celebrated.

श्रीचक्रमध्यगे देशे बिलाकाशगतं महः ।
    त्रिकोणे बैन्दवे पीठे कामाक्ष्याख्यं विराजते ॥
    The brilliant Light called Kamakshi shines in Bilakasa (cave-space) in the middle of Srichakra, in the seat of Bindu in trikona (triangle in Srichakra).

सप्तमोक्षपुरीमुख्ये काञ्चीति प्रथिते पुरे ।
    ऒड्याणपीठ मध्यस्थां कामाक्षीं प्रणमाम्यहम् ॥
    I pay obeisance to Kamakshi, seated in Odyana Pitha in the city of Kanchi, known famously as the most important of the seven Mokshapuris. (The seven Mokshapuris are: Ayodhya, Mathura, Haridwar, Kashi, Ujjain, Dwaraka and Kanchi).

सर्वत्र सर्वदेवास्तु वराभयकराः स्थिताः ।
    त्वदीयौ देवि कामाक्षि पादावेवानुगृह्णतः ॥
    All Devas in all places are seen showing their hands in Vara (boon-giving) and Abhaya (freeing from fear) poses. In your case, Devi Kamakshi, your feet themselves confer all blessings.

कामाक्षीपञ्चरत्नाख्यं स्तोत्रं यस्य गले स्थितम् ।
    कामाक्षीकृपया सद्यो लभते स परां गतिम् ॥
    One, in whose throat this stotram called Kamakshi Pancharatnam is seated, attains the Supreme State immediately by the grace of Kamakshi.
Working...
X