Self purifiying property of River Ganges Continues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self purifiying property of River Ganges Continues

The FAKE Kabirdas ( all DASAS are FAKE and back dated creations of Rothschild ) was attributed with this verse by the immoral white invader "Hell flows along that river, with rotten men and beasts"

Probably the FAKE Kabirdas ( died 1518 AD ) forgot that the white invader had also written that Kabirdas came floating down Ganges river on a lotus leaf, born out of immaculate conception (sic!), for a Muslim weaver couple to pick him up at Varanasi ghats.

The FAKE Ravidas ( Varanasi wallah ) was the Guru of the FAKE Meera ( reborn gopika –sic!) who sang songs for the FAKE mistress of Lord Krishna Radha.

Below: Faith can move mountains-- toxic chemical foam - kaun sa khet ka beetroot hai ?

Below : A great desh bhakt PM Narendra Modi brings hope to 1 billion Hindus.

Hullo Narendra Modi , listen up -- Spending thousands of crores to clean Ganga will not help until its normal flow is restored. .

A quarter century ago, I had an argument with a Dutch river pilot . When I pointed out some white chemical ( Styrene ) foam in water river water and a dead sea gull , he ridiculed the holy river Ganges .

I instantly busted his bubble by telling him that the Ganges which flows from the mythical hairlocks of Lord Shiva is self cleansing due to the action of bacteriophages , silver/ himalayan salt colloids and hyper oxygenation—and it is the only river on the planet which has this ability.

Working...
X