Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graha Pravesham

Swamin,
    I would be sincerely thankful to you for your help in fixing the date for Graha Pravesham for a house. The requirement is to finish the Graha pravesham before end of Mat 2018. Looking at the panchangam I suggested the date of 28th that has Sidda yogam (after 10:30 am) and Anusha nakshatram. However this date being Monday yama Gandam starts at 10:30 am. Before 10:30 am it is Marana yogam and Visaga Nakshatram.
    Kindly advice what can we do. The Graha Pravesham is at America (Los Angeles).
    Can we do the
    1. Simple Pal Kaichtal and simple small pooja at 10:30 am on 28th or
    2. Do it(above mentioned ritual) in Brhama muhurtham before 6:30 am or
    3. Do it on 27th before 10:30 am (27th happens to be a Shubha Muhurtham day)

We would be very grateful to you for your kind advice. Thanks in advance.

நன்றியுடன் அடியேன்
    Wg Cdr Natarajan

Re: Graha Pravesham

Originally posted by vanatarajan View Post
    Swamin,
    I would be sincerely thankful to you for your help in fixing the date for Graha Pravesham for a house. The requirement is to finish the Graha pravesham before end of Mat 2018. Looking at the panchangam I suggested the date of 28th that has Sidda yogam (after 10:30 am) and Anusha nakshatram. However this date being Monday yama Gandam starts at 10:30 am. Before 10:30 am it is Marana yogam and Visaga Nakshatram.
    Kindly advice what can we do. The Graha Pravesham is at America (Los Angeles).
    Can we do the
    1. Simple Pal Kaichtal and simple small pooja at 10:30 am on 28th or
    2. Do it(above mentioned ritual) in Brhama muhurtham before 6:30 am or
    3. Do it on 27th before 10:30 am (27th happens to be a Shubha Muhurtham day)

We would be very grateful to you for your kind advice. Thanks in advance.

நன்றியுடன் அடியேன்
    Wg Cdr Natarajan
    Sri:
    Not addressed,
    to whom this message is?!
    Or
    You have to post the original message as a quote using the "Reply With Quote" button to answer a previous message.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

I am posting this question to some "Vadhyar" who has the knowledge to calculate the date and timing.

Regards
      Wg Cdr Natarajan

Comment

Sri:
        You are mentioning, that someone fixed and given you some dates?!
        Why don't you ask that same person for further help?

As it is in America Los Angels
        I hope it is difficult to fix from here.
        I am giving this reply, as some one has to respond to your message in this forum.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
        please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
        Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
        Best Wishes and Best Regards,
        Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
        X