Without arms - positive story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Without arms - positive story

A very pretty woman entered into an aircraft and started looking for her seat. She noticed that her seat is next to a person with both hands missing. She hesitated to sit next to him.

That 'pretty' woman told the airhostess that she can't sit in her assigned seat and travel comfortably sitting next to that no-arms person; and asked the airhostess to change her seat. The airhostess enquired "Ma'am may I know the reason"?

The 'pretty' lady replied: "I don't like such people. I don't like sitting next to such people and travel". The airhostess was shocked to hear this from this lady who in appearance looked like a well-mannered and polite person. The 'pretty' lady again told the airhostess that she did not want that seat and demanded the airhostess to find her a different seat.

The airhostess asked the lady to be patient for a little bit and said she will try her best to accommodate her request; and looked around for an empty seat. She couldn't find any.

The airhostess returned to the lady and said, "Madam! All the seats in this economy class are full. But then for the comfort of our travelers it is our policy to satisfy them to our utmost. So, I will talk to the captain and kindly be patient a bit longer". Saying so, she went to see the captain.

After some time she returned and told the lady, "Madam! We are very sorry for the discomfort to you. In this entire aircraft, there is only one seat vacant and that is in First class. I talked to our team and we took an extraordinary decision. To send a traveler from economy class to First class is happening for the first time in our company history……".

The 'pretty' lady was becoming so ecstatic and even before uttering a word…. The airhostess turned to the person with no arms and said, "Sir, May you please move to the First class? We want to eliminate the tragedy of you traveling next to a manner-less person." Hearing this every one clapped immensely and welcomed the decision. The 'pretty' lady was tremendously felt ashamed.

Then the person stood up and said, "I am a ex-serviceman and I lost my both arms in a bomb blast in Kashmir border during an operation. At first, when I heard the lady talk, I thought: did I put my life at risk for these kind of people? But after looking at their actions and your all response, I feel proud that I lost my both arms for my country." And saying so, he walked into the First class.
    The 'pretty' lady drowned into the seats fully ashamed.

Beauty is not in what is seen in face and body. Beauty in a good person is in his/her lofty thoughts.
Working...
X