Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• query on gajachchayai and vyadheepadam

Sir,
    In Mahalaya paksham i undersrtand Mahabharani and Madhyashtami but then what is gajachchayai and vyadheepadham and its significance
    Last edited by soundararajan50; 24-10-12, 13:52. Reason: spelling mistke corrected

Re: query on gajachchayai and vyadheepadam

Panchangam means five angam. What are they? Day; star, thithi, yogam and karanam. You are having seven days; 27 stars; 15 thithis; 27 yogam and 11 karanams. Daily you must chant these things from panchangam before tang bath as sankalpam Name of the year nandhana year, now dakshinaayanam, now sarath rithu; thula masam; now sukla patcham;to day virudhi yogam and vanijai karanam.

Daily by telling thithis you will get money. By telling day your life time will be increased y telling star your sin will be removed ; by telling yogam your disease will go; by telling karanam your thinking will be fulfilled says like this in panchangam.

During halaya pakshgam one yoga m vyadhee patham will come ; that day is good for doing sakrit mahalayam. Dwadasi thithi
    day is called gaja chaaya .

I will open a new thread an tell you about how to see panchangam and how to find out and select a good day and basics of astrology.You will know more things . please feel free to ask for any doubts.

Comment

Sir , from your reply i understood that vyadheepadham is one of the yogam and it is auspicious but then out of 15 thithees Dwadhasii thithi ( that too on Mahalaya paksham only) has a special name as gajachchayai am i correct sir?

Comment

Sir i am eagerly waiting for your new thread panchangam

Comment

Kindly see on the fourth column above religious click it see astrology and panchangam click it you will see some details.

Comment

Working...
          X