X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sapindikaranam for brahmachari

Namskaram.
    I'm Iyer, Apastambin.
    My chittappa (father's brother) who was a brahmachari died at the age of 87. During his sapindikaranam, he was made vasurupan pitru, but his father was not promoted as Rudran etc.
    As such he and his father remained vasus, his grandfather remained Rudran and great grandfather remained Adityan.
    When asked, the Vadhyar said as your chittappa does not have any children, he will join his father, and both will be Vasu only.

1. I am aware such procedure is allowed for married women without sons, Is this procedure allowed for unmarried men?

2. Is a similar sapindikaranam option available to aged spinsters (unmarried ladies)

3. If I do my chittappa's annual shrAddham, who will be invoked as Rudran and Adityan ?

Regards
    Venkateswaran
    Last edited by NE Venkat; 09-10-18, 22:43.

Re: Sapindikaranam for brahmachari

Sri:
    Upanayanam for a male will make him eligible for Sapindikaranam!
    Only marriage can make a woman eligible for Sapindiakaranam.
    OK let it be.
    Now in your Chittappas matter
    He has to be linked with his father, father's father and father's grand father only!
    No need to confuse with the word Vasu, Rudra, Aditya
    Whoever in the first stage is Vasu, in the second stage is Rudra and in the third stage is Aditya for that particular karta.
    A same person can be in a different roopam (Vasu / Rudra / Aditya) for different kartas.
    You should know or realize the meaning of the word 'roopam' which means காட்சி in Tamil.
    Roopam is not the original,
    One thing can be seen as something for one person and something other for some other person.
    So, no need to worry about the roopam.
    You have to keep the deminsed persons (names) in that order.
    If a person in the middle order died later will come in to the middle order automatically.
    --------------------
    A good vadhyar will not commit mistake as you have described
    please check again.
    NVS

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Re: Sapindikaranam for brahmachari

Thank you Swami.

Comment

Working...
      X