Remedy for Dengue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remedy for Dengue

I am giving below a forwarded message received recently. I don't know how effective it is as a remedy, since it is not supported by any medical records.

I believe the best cure for Dengue Fever is the "prevention". Effective eradication of mosquitoes is the best remedy for Dengue.

Brahmanyan,
    Bangalore.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Papaya Leaf Juice
    - Remedy for Dengue

Dengue Fever RemedyI would like to share this interesting discovery from a classmate's son who has just recovered from dengue fever. Apparently, his son was in the critical stage at the ICU when his blood platelet count drops to 15000 after 15 liters of blood transfusion.
    His father was so worried that he seeks another friend's recommendation and his son was saved. He confessed to me that he gave his son raw juice of the papaya leaves. From a platelet count of 45000 after 20 liters of blood transfusion, and after drinking the raw papaya leaf juice, his platelet count jumps instantly to 135000. Even the doctors and nurses were surprised. After the second day he was discharged. So he asked me to pass this good news around.

Accordingly it is raw papaya leaves, two pcs, cleaned and pound and squeeze with filter cloth. You will only get one tablespoon per leaf. So two tablespoon per serving once a day.

Do not boil or cook or rinse with hot water, it will lose its strength. Only the leafy part and no stem or sap. It is bitter and you have to swallow it like. But it works.

Papaya leaf juice is a natural cure for dengue fever. As dengue fever is rampant now, I think it's good to share this with all.

Incidentally Papaya leaf cut in three, a portion taken each day helps as a general tonic. Ayurvedically. Even in normal times, they say.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Remedy for Dengue

திரு பிராமன்யன் அவர்களே

மிக்க நன்றி, தாங்கள் தெரிவித்த விஷயம் மிகவும் தேவையானது, அவசரமானது, இன்றைய சூழ்நிலையில் இன்றிமையானதும் கூட . இந்த பதிப்பினை பிரதி எடுத்து அனைவருக்கும் விநியோகம் செய்யலாம், விழிப்புணர்வு ஏற்படுத்தலாம் என்று எண்ணுகிறேன்
    மிக்க நன்றி

Comment

Re: Remedy for Dengue

Dear Sir , Thank your for your timely valuable need of the hour information I have shared it on my timeline thank you

Comment

Working...
      X