Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kuzhi tharpanam

swamin
    need clarity on above. read from threads it needs to be performed outside house preferably near tree or etc.
    i need to do kuzhi tharpanam on 16th, and due kind of environment/place where am, have only the balcony space attached to my apartment where i can perform. (it is outside the kitchen). is it advisable to do or not.
    if not advisable, can this be done later when i go to india.
    appreciate your advise.
    dhanyosmin.

Re: kuzhi tharpanam

Sri:
    You can do it in the terrace of the apartment.
    If not possible, you can do it in the balcony also but should do punyahavachanam to use that place for further normal use.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Originally posted by bmbcAdmin View Post
      Sri:
      You can do it in the terrace of the apartment.
      If not possible, you can do it in the balcony also but should do punyahavachanam to use that place for further normal use.
      Dhanyosmi Swamin
      please need following clarification
      tomorrow 11th day i have to change the poonal. for that in the sankalpam what should be change in the wordings for this as it may not be same as normal sankalpam for change of poonal.
      also can i get the shuddi punyakavacham text / procedure (though i have tried searching the forum could not exactly lay hand on this).
      kindly clarify.
      Adiyen dasan
      Ravi

Comment

Originally posted by kravi21 View Post
        Dhanyosmi Swamin
        please need following clarification
        tomorrow 11th day i have to change the poonal. for that in the sankalpam what should be change in the wordings for this as it may not be same as normal sankalpam for change of poonal.
        also can i get the shuddi punyakavacham text / procedure (though i have tried searching the forum could not exactly lay hand on this).
        kindly clarify.
        Adiyen dasan
        Ravi
        Sri:
        No change required in sankalpam
        It's as normal as done at any other karma.
        Let me try to give you the link or a new post with punyahavaachana procedure

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
        please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
        Dr.NVS

Comment

Originally posted by bmbcAdmin View Post
          Sri:
          No change required in sankalpam
          It's as normal as done at any other karma.
          Let me try to give you the link or a new post with punyahavaachana procedure
          http://www.brahminsnet.com/forums/sh...am?mode=hybrid

Dr.NVS

Comment

if we pangali does kuzhi tharpanam at home as he is unable to go to the place where the karta is doing the tharpanam what is the procedure to be followed by a pangali.
            WHAT IS THE MANTRA

Comment

this is the kuzhi tharpanam details. Kuzhi-tarpanam (1).pdf Kuzhi-tarpanam (1).pdf

Kuzhi-tarpanam.pdf
              nvs
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X