X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deepavali and Greetings

Dear All Moderators and Members,
    My Greetings to you all!
    As our Main and important yearly Festival Deepavali is nearing, I thought it will be useful
    for members to have a separate forum to Greet one another.

Post all your seasonal greetings in this forum.

Also, members can use this forum to post your family function invitations like
    Abadapoorthi, Aksharabhyasam, Upanayanam, Seemantam, Grihapravesam, Vivaham (marriage),
    Shastiabdapoorthi, Sathabhishegam etc.
    It will be very easier for you to share this link in your facebook and or google+ and all other social media
    by using the share buttons given every where in this forum.

Next I have posted a Grihapravesam Invitation of us, you can use that as an example.

Best wishes,
    Admin
    NVS

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Re: Deepavali and Greetings

சிறந்த முன் யோசனை. அழைப்புக்கும், விருந்தோமல்லுக்கும்
    ஒரு புதிய பதிவு விலாசத்தை கொடுத்துள்ளுர்கள்.
    நன்றி
    இனிய தீபாவளி நல்வாழ்த்துக்கள் வீட்டிலே தீப ஒளி
    நிறம்பட்டும், இல்லம் எல்லாம் மகிழ்ச்சி பொங்கட்டும்

Comment

Dear NVS Sir

Thanks for your Deepavali Greetings,
      My wife joins me in wishing you and your family also all members of this Forum and their families
      colorful, joyful Deepavali.
      May God Bless you all.
      Namaskaram
      Padmanabhan &Family

Comment

ஶ்ரீ:
        நன்றி ப்ரியா ரதி அவர்களே,
        நன்றி பத்மநாபன் சார், தங்களுக்கும் தங்கள் துணைவியார் மற்றும் அனைவருக்கும்
        அடியவனின் உளங்கனித்த சிறப்பு தீபாவளி நமஸ்காரங்களும், வாழ்த்துக்களும்.
        திரு.பத்மநாபன் சார், நிறைய நேரம் எடுத்துக்கொண்டு நிறைய தகவல்களை அளித்துவருகிறீர்கள்.
        மிக்க நன்றி, ஆனால், வேலைப்பளு காரணமாகவும், மழையினாலும் மற்ற பல காரணங்களாலும்,
        என்னால் அனைத்தையும் முழுமையாகப் படிக்க முடியவில்லை,
        முழுமையாகப் படித்துப் புரிந்துகொள்ளாமல் பதில் எழுதவோ பாராட்டவோ இயலவில்லை,
        மன்னிக்கவும்.
        அன்பன்,
        என்.வி.எஸ்

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
        please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
        Dr.NVS

Comment

Dear Sri NVS Sir
          Thanks for your reply and appreciation; i only wish more member take part in discussions so that every one will be benefited.
          My only regret is that unlike Tamil Brahmin site, here very few view my posting, and very rarely someone asks a question.
          Probably many are also members in other sites and they find little time to spend here.
          Regards
          Padmanabhan.J

Comment

Sri:
            Dear Sir,
            I agree your views,
            this site is only one year old, but fast registration is going on, we are nearing 5000 members.
            I am facing the same problem for the past 15 years.
            I have started called vaideekam in egroups.com in the year 1998, which was later sworn by yahoo
            I have posted more than 5000 postings in that group, only two are three members will appreciate or
            post some reply.
            In the middle, I got fear about the data may not be available in the future if yahoo deleted from its server.
            Also, I was not ale to sort out the posting under some easy searchable headings for future reference.
            So, I decided to start a forum like this where we can store our own data under several meaningful headings,
            which will be easier for people to search find using google search engine.
            So, if we find time, we can post everything whatever we want to express to this world,
            here we have to follow the Srimat Bhagavat Gita Quote: "KarmanyevatikAraste .....".

Now I am happy, that at least each one posting might have been found useful for 5000 users
            within 14 months, which is a very high score according to my experience.
            Note:- Sharing the postings with facebook and Google will get lot of viewers, the view count will increase
            but reply discussion will not be considerable.
            In Tamilbrahmins there are more than 25000 members so, the response will also high comparatively.
            dasan,
            nvs

Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
            X