• Show
Clear All

• NVS-Grihapravesa Invitation

NVS-Grihapravesa Invitation
    Dear All members of Brahminsnet!
    We, NVS Family, Cardially invite you to our New House
    Grihapravesam on 2nd December 2012
    As details given below.
    Kindly update your interest to attend this function by posting reply or by sending private message or email to svknvs@gmail.com
    I hope, I could expect the blessings of all elders
    and greetings from all youngsters.

SVK - Under Construction

Grihapravesa Invitation - pdf

Also, I wish to inform,
    that all Brahmins can use this building to celebrate any of your Subha Functions with some maintenance and service charges.
    About forty audience can comfortably sit at a time, and twenty or more people can stand and watch the function.

Many people are searching Break up Journey - Guest House with little Acharam like well water, clean utensils,
    brahmin cooks and servants, this will be perfect for those persons with affordable charges.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Re: NVS-Grihapravesa Invitation

எல்லையில்லா சந்தோசம் புது வீட்டில் சீரும் சிறப்புடன்
    வாழ வாழ்த்துக்கள்
    பெருமாள் ஆசியும், நல இதயங்களின் ஆசீர்வாதம், வாழ்த்துக்கள்
    தங்களுக்கும் குடும்பத்துக்கும் என்றும் துணையாக இருக்கும்

Comment

ஸ்வாமின் தங்கள் க்ரஹப்ப்ரவேச வைபவம் சிறப்பஹா அமைய எல்லாம் வல்ல இறைவனை பிரார்த்ர்திக்கிறேன்

Comment

Dear Sri NVS Sir

May God bless you and your family on this joyful occasion.

Padmanabhan& Family

Comment

Dear NVS Swamin,
          Congratulations! Me my family, wish the function all success.I am sure You will be blessed by the Almighty God for a happy,healthy and a prosperous life in your new house.
          You are doing a yeoman service to our community ,and I am sure HE will give you HIS blessings!
          Just returned from a long visit to my son and grandchildren in US and will try and visit you when I come to Chennai sometime in December.
          Jai Sri Ram!
          Varadarajan & Meera

Comment

Dear Sri NVS Sir

We the members of the Brahminsnet are glad for the invitation. It is in fact a proud privelege and pleasure to attend the function. We pray the Almighty to Bless you and the members of your family with all lrich gifts of good health, happiness, prosperioty and long life in abundant measure. Continue your service to the community. With pranams

Comment

ஶ்ரீ:
              வாழ்த்துத் தெரிவித்துள்ள அனைவருக்கும் நன்றி!
              க்ருஹப்ரவேசத்தன்று நேரில் வந்து வாழ்த்த அனைவராலும் இயலாது என்பது அடியேன் அறிந்ததே.
              எஞ்சியுள்ள வாழ்நாளில் தினமும் குறைந்தது இரண்டு அதிதிகளுக்கு அன்னமிட்டு
              உண்ணவேண்டும் என்று எண்ணியுள்ளேன்.
              எனவே, அனைத்து உறுப்பினர்கள் மற்றும் ப்ராஹ்மண சமூகத்தைச் சேர்ந்த அன்பர்கள் யாராயினும்
              சென்னைக்கு வர வாய்ப்பும் இருந்து, தங்கள் அனைத்து சொந்த வேலைகள் எல்லாவற்றையும் முடித்துக்கொண்டு,
              ஒரு சில மணி நேரங்கள் உபரியாக இருக்குமானால், இந்த அடியவனின் அழைப்பைக் கருத்தில்கொண்டு,
              ஒரு விரைவு விஜயம் செய்யவேண்டுமாய் வேண்டிக்கொள்கிறேன்.
              அன்புடன்,
              என்.வி.எஸ்

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
              please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
              Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
              Best Wishes and Best Regards,
              Dr.NVS

Comment

ஸ்ரீமான் N V S
                என்ன ஒரு உயர்ந்த சிந்தனை மிகவும் பெருமைப்படத்தக்க
                செயல் அதிதி உபசாரம் ஒரு சிறந்த பண்பாடு
                வாழ்த்துக்கள்

Comment

அதிதி தேவோ பவ அருமையான சிந்தனை தங்கள் எண்ணம் தடையின்றி நிறைவேற இறைவனை பிரார்த்திக்கிறேன்

Comment

Working...
                  X