Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power of words you use

Power of words you use
    A research in California conducted by psychotherapists, proved that Energy Flows where Attention Goes

Everything in our Universe is Energy.
    When you say, " I don't want War." you are givingyour attention towar and where you give your attention, your Energy will flow there.

Law of Attraction will match your Energy with that and bring it in your Three Dimension reality.
    So instead of saying, "I don't want War" you should say "I want Peace."
    Then your attention is on Peace, so you are giving your Energy to Peace and Law of Attraction will match your Energy with Peace and your life will be Peaceful.

This Universe works on Vibrations. So change your statements similarly.

Instead of saying, I don't want to fail, say I want to Win!

Instead of saying, I don't want to be sick, say I want to be healthy.

Instead of saying, I don't want to have a struggling job, say I want to have a happy and exciting job.

Instead of saying, I don't want to fight with my husband, say I want to have a happy relationship with my husband and so on..

Our thoughts are very powerful because Energy is transmitted through thoughts.

If you think and speak about what you don't want, you will attract what you don't want!

But if you speak about what you want you start attracting only what you want!

Also remove words (from your dictionary) like,
    Depression, Hatred, Failure, Illness, Disease, Jealousy, Misunderstanding, Problem

Instead of telling problem, you should say challenge.

Words are very powerful. Use words properly. That's called "power of spoken words".

Also do chant the following positive affirmations everyday.
    I am Happy
    I am healthy
    I am wealthy
    I am worthy
    I am hopeful
    I am helpful
    I am humble
    I am blessed
    I am thankful
    I am grateful
    I am unique
    I am a genius