X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about my grandfather"s demise

dear sir,
    thank you for accepting my membership.
    iam grateful to you for that. my question is as follows. sir my father was dead few years ago. before 2 months my grandfather died. my grandmother died in my father's 15th year.
    my father was 70 at his death. now my question is that till a few months ago i was performing tarpanam as pithru, pitu pitamaha,
    pitu prapitamaha. should i perform my father's sapindikaranam again? if yes when should it be done? vadhyar said that we need not perform again. if his statement is correct why shouldnt we perform again that. i need your clarification sir.
    with regards,
    sundarrajan

Re: about my grandfather"s demise

Originally posted by Sundarrajan53 View Post
    dear sir,
    thank you for accepting my membership.
    iam grateful to you for that. my question is as follows. sir my father was dead few years ago. before 2 months my grandfather died. my grandmother died in my father's 15th year.
    my father was 70 at his death. now my question is that till a few months ago i was performing tarpanam as pithru, pitu pitamaha,
    pitu prapitamaha. should i perform my father's sapindikaranam again? if yes when should it be done? vadhyar said that we need not perform again. if his statement is correct why shouldnt we perform again that. i need your clarification sir.
    with regards,
    sundarrajan

Sri:
    Sapindikaranam can not be done more than once.
    (Linked compartment can not be linked again)!

Vasu - Rudra -Adhitya is a naming representation of pitrus
    Grand Father's Grand father was in the Adhitya Roopam till your Grand Father is taking the place of his Rudra Roopam.
    Pitamahasya Pithmaha - Aditya (Grandfather's Grandfather)
    Pitamahasya Pitry - Rudra Roopam (Grandfather's father)
    Pitru - Vasu Roopam (Your Father - because your grand father was alive)

Now after the death of your Grandfather he will be linked to the pitrus by Sapindikaranam for him.
    And the pitru list will be get changed as follows:
    Your Father - Vasu Roopam
    Your Grand Father - Rudra Roopam
    Your Grandfather's father - Aditya Roopam
    And your Grandpa's Grandpa will be unlisted and he will attain the Swargaadhi lokam
    according to his Punya Paapams.
    Sapindikaranam is a linking process which can not be done more than once for any particular person.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Re: about my grandfather"s demise

dear sir,
      thank you for clearing my headaching doubt. iam now without confusion

Comment

Working...
      X