Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• details about narayana bali

dear sir,
    recently my periyappa died in an accident at the spot. he had 2 sons. i went to his house dukkavisaranai. there they talked about a pooja called narayana bali. i enquired to my vadhyar about that and he said that it is done for attaining santhi of the pretatma. my question is as follows: is the narayana bali very important for the dead soul? without narayana bali what happens to the soul? when should it be performed for the dead? is it common for all unnatural deaths?. if possible, kindly provide me the mantra prayogam for narayana bali.
    with regards,
    sundarrajan

Re: details about narayana bali

Originally posted by Sundarrajan53 View Post
    dear sir,
    recently my periyappa died in an accident at the spot. he had 2 sons. i went to his house dukkavisaranai. there they talked about a pooja called narayana bali. i enquired to my vadhyar about that and he said that it is done for attaining santhi of the pretatma. my question is as follows: is the narayana bali very important for the dead soul? without narayana bali what happens to the soul? when should it be performed for the dead? is it common for all unnatural deaths?. if possible, kindly provide me the mantra prayogam for narayana bali.
    with regards,
    sundarrajan
    Sri:
    Yes,
    Narayanabali karma is instructed for all unnatural deaths in shastras.
    It is not required for other type of deaths.

Do not ask prayogam for everything
    because it is not that much easy to give on the fly.
    Also, prayogams will differ
    place to place
    person to person
    soothram to soothram
    and male - female differences also there.
    --------------
    If someone knows the prayogam already
    and requires clarification for a particular situation can be suggested.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Re: details about narayana bali

sir thank you for replying. please, if you can, provide me prayogam for yajurveda apastamba sutra iyer. iam not forcing you. if there is anything wrong in this post please forgive me.

Comment

Working...
      X