Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• requesting answers to my questions

dear sir,
    how are you? im fine in god's grace. in a post dated 31st may 9:30 am, i asked you a two questions which are as follows:
    1. how to perform oupasanam without mantras?
    2. procedure for making others do oupasanam for us.
    i asked the first question because my wife wants to perform it as she is in my home town and iam in outstations. i started performing it since i was around 49. i asked the second question because one day when i was at the beginning of my 49th year , i went as a bokta for a person's pratyaptika srartham. sastrigal told me that i should not perform oupasanammyself but should make others do so. as i was unaware of its procedures, i didnt do oupasanam that day.
    so i request you to provide me the answers for the above mentioned questions as soon as possible.
    with regards,
    sundarrajan

Re: requesting answers to my questions

Originally posted by Sundarrajan53 View Post
    dear sir,
    how are you? im fine in god's grace. in a post dated 31st may 9:30 am, i asked you a two questions which are as follows:
    1. how to perform oupasanam without mantras?
    2. procedure for making others do oupasanam for us.
    i asked the first question because my wife wants to perform it as she is in my home town and iam in outstations. i started performing it since i was around 49. i asked the second question because one day when i was at the beginning of my 49th year , i went as a bokta for a person's pratyaptika srartham. sastrigal told me that i should not perform oupasanammyself but should make others do so. as i was unaware of its procedures, i didnt do oupasanam that day.
    so i request you to provide me the answers for the above mentioned questions as soon as possible.
    with regards,
    sundarrajan
    Sri:
    I am assuming this post is towards me.
    I am fine.
    Answer for both questions : "I don't know"
    because I am not doing daily Aupasanam.
    In the age of 38 I started doing it with the advise of my Guru
    but found it is very difficult to keep the fire without put-off throughout.
    If the agni went off, again the agni santhanam has to be done every time.
    Then there is no use of doing Nithya Aupasanam.

I have not shown interest to know about the procedures of doing Aupasanam with others.
    Because it is not possible practically now a days.

I am not discouraging whoever wish to do that.
    Best wishes.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Re: requesting answers to my questions

thanks for your answers sir

Comment

Working...
      X