Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about acharya varanam

dear sir,
    on the advise of my astrologer, i did navagraha homam as a pariharam. the sastrigal got acharya varanam from me. but they did not say about the yajamana, i.e., me at the end. so please tell me what is acharya varanam? how to obtain it from any person for any puja? should we return it at the end of the homa or puja? if yes how to do so? if no why?. please also give me an alternative source from where i can get answers for these if you dont know the answers

Re: about acharya varanam

Originally posted by Sundarrajan53 View Post
    dear sir,
    on the advise of my astrologer, i did navagraha homam as a pariharam. the sastrigal got acharya varanam from me. but they did not say about the yajamana, i.e., me at the end. so please tell me what is acharya varanam? how to obtain it from any person for any puja? should we return it at the end of the homa or puja? if yes how to do so? if no why?. please also give me an alternative source from where i can get answers for these if you dont know the answers
    ஸ்ரீ:
    தாங்கள் 20 வாளி தண்ணீர் இரைத்துக்கொட்டவேண்டும்
    ஆனால் தங்களால் இயலாது.
    தங்களிடம் அநுமதி பெற்றுக்கொண்டு
    தங்களுக்காக அடியேள் அந்த 20 வாளித் தண்ணீரை
    இதை்துக்கொட்டுகிறேன்.

தாங்கள் கைமாறாக,
    ஒரு ரெண்டு வடையும், காபியும் கொடுத்து
    நன்றி என்று சொல்லியனுப்புகிறீர்கள்.

அடியேன் தங்களிடமிருந்து எதை வாங்கிக்கொண்டேன்?
    கடைசியில் எதைத் திருப்பித்தரவேண்டும்?!!

By the by --- I don't know the alternative sources.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Re: about acharya varanam

thank you for reply sir

Comment

Working...
      X