Abhivadaye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abhivadaye

could some one let me know how to properly say the abhivadaye .I belong to Iyengar thengalai saama vedam and Bharadwaja gotram .Many sites have the info one site i found was ABHIVADAYE...AANGIRASAH....BARHASPATYA...BHARADWAJ A...TRAYA RISHEYA...PRAVARANVITHA....BHARADWAJA GOTRAHAAAPASTHANMBHA SUTRAHA....SAMA SAKHA/YAJUSAKHAADHYAYI.......SARMA NAMAHAM AHAM ASMI BHUOOH...please let me know if that is correct .In Sanskritअभिवादये आङ्गिरस बर्हस्पत्य भारद्वाज त्रियाऋष्या प्रवारन्वित भारद्वाज गोत्र आपस्तंभ सूत्राः साम शाखा अद्यायि श्री सुन्दर् राज सर्म नामः अहम् अस्मि भोःplease correct if that is right.

Re: Abhivadaye

Sri:

अभिवादये
    आङ्गिरस
    बार्हस्पत्य
    भारद्वाज
    त्रैयाऋषेय
    प्रवरान्वित
    भारद्वाज गोत्र:
    द्राह्ययन सूत्र:
    साम शाखा अध्यायी
    श्री सुन्दर् राज शर्मा नाम
    अहम् अस्मि भोः
    is correct

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Thank you very much for your kind reply.

Comment

Although our Swamin has already answered. This is for benefit of all the audience. Download the PDF and in the end of doc Abhivadanam is given. If any specific person wants we can customise and give that to you (However the document is clear enough).

Last edited by bmbcAdmin; 28-08-13, 18:58.

Comment

Working...
        X