Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayaschittam for poonal position during toilet

Dear sir,
    I have heard that we should wear poonal in right ear as niviti when we go to toilet. But iam not able to wear this in office as i wear a shirt. My vadhyar says i can wear it as niviti itself during normal times also as i go to office. Is that correct? Or is there any prayaschittam for not wearing it as niviti during going to toilet? Please kindly reply to me as soon as possible sir.

Re: Prayaschittam for poonal position during toilet

Originally posted by Venkateshwar123 View Post
    Dear sir,
    I have heard that we should wear poonal in right ear as niviti when we go to toilet. But iam not able to wear this in office as i wear a shirt. My vadhyar says i can wear it as niviti itself during normal times also as i go to office. Is that correct? Or is there any prayaschittam for not wearing it as niviti during going to toilet? Please kindly reply to me as soon as possible sir.
    Sri:
    What your Vadhyar told is 100% correct.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Thank you sir for your reply. I will wear it as niviti itself when going to office

Comment

Dear sir,
        But i have wore it as upaviti instead of niviti from my schooldays in my school and till yesterday at my office. I kindly request you to suggest any prayaschittam for that dosha sir. Please kindly reply to me as soon as possible sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Venkateshwar123 View Post
          Dear sir,
          But i have wore it as upaviti instead of niviti from my schooldays in my school and till yesterday at my office. I kindly request you to suggest any prayaschittam for that dosha sir. Please kindly reply to me as soon as possible sir.
          No special praychittam is required.
          Pratachittam is given in the Sandhyavandhanam itself for these kind of mistakes.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
          please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
          Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
          Best Wishes and Best Regards,
          Dr.NVS

Comment

Thank you sir. Iam now happy.

Comment

Working...
            X