Birthday of Padmasree Dr(Late) H.Srimivasan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birthday of Padmasree Dr(Late) H.Srimivasan

Today September 7th is the Birthday my cousin (Late)Dr.H.Srinvasan. On this day ninety years ago my cousin Malayappa Ganapathi Srinivasan was born to my Uncle Dr.V.Hariharan aunt Smt. Janaki. Highly qualified and recognised Surgeon Padmasri Dr. Srinivasan, FRCS, dedicated his entire life for the amelioration of the suffering lot in devising special surgical methods to correct the deformities of Leprosy patients. He never aspired for any glory or monitory benefits for the services rendered.

On this day let us remember this great Doctor and humanist and salute him for his service to the humanity.

Today Dept of Orthopaedics in KMC Mangalore and the Canara Orthopaedic Society are planning to name the Trauma Ward in Govt Wenlock Hospital after him for his contribution in the field of Orthopaedics and Hand surgery.

Brahmanyan,
    Bangalore.

Re: Birthday of Padmasree Dr(Late) H.Srimivasan

Originally posted by Brahmanyan View Post
    Today September 7th is the Birthday my cousin (Late)Dr.H.Srinvasan. On this day ninety years ago my cousin Malayappa Ganapathi Srinivasan was born to my Uncle Dr.V.Hariharan aunt Smt. Janaki. Highly qualified and recognised Surgeon Padmasri Dr. Srinivasan, FRCS, dedicated his entire life for the amelioration of the suffering lot in devising special surgical methods to correct the deformities of Leprosy patients. He never aspired for any glory or monitory benefits for the services rendered.

On this day let us remember this great Doctor and humanist and salute him for his service to the humanity.

Today Dept of Orthopaedics in KMC Mangalore and the Canara Orthopaedic Society are planning to name the Trauma Ward in Govt Wenlock Hospital after him for his contribution in the field of Orthopaedics and Hand surgery.

Brahmanyan,
    Bangalore.
    Dear and respected Brahmanyan Swamin,
    My sincere prannams to the whole family
    and pray emperuman for keep them well in all sorts to continue the noble services.
    dasan,
    nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Respected Sri NVS,
      Namaskaram,
      I value your good wishes on the occasion of the date of birth of my cousin (Late) Dr.Srinivasan. I shall convey the same to our family members.
      Warm regards,
      Brahmanyan
      Bangalore.

Comment

Sri:
        I think there are many such noble persons are there in our India
        with complete dedication to the society without minding about their wealth and even health,
        without coming in to light.
        And I hope 'Paropahaaram' (helping to others without selfishness) will be the great identical characteristic of our 'BHARAT'.
        Dasan,
        nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
        please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
        Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
        Best Wishes and Best Regards,
        Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
        X