Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koti gayatri japam

Dear sri nvs sir,
    It takes about 2 hrs for us to perform sahasra gayatri japam with samith homam. If this is the procedure,
    How much time will it take to perform koti gayatri japam? Can it be performed in single day like ordinary sahasra gayatri japam? Or should it be performed in certain counts daily for particular no.of days with special sankalpam? Kindly provide me the answers for these questions immediately after you see this post sir.

Re: Koti gayatri japam

Dear sri nvs sir,
    It takes about 2 hrs for us to perform sahasra gayatri japam with samith homam. If this is the procedure,
    How much time will it take to perform koti gayatri japam? Can it be performed in single day like ordinary sahasra gayatri japam? Or should it be performed in certain counts daily for particular no.of days with special sankalpam? Kindly provide me the answers for these questions immediately after you see this post sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaravamudhan View Post
      Dear sri nvs sir,
      Sri:
      Sorry Sir,
      I don't know anything about this.
      nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
      please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
      Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
      Best Wishes and Best Regards,
      Dr.NVS

Comment

Sir

EKADHINA KOTI GAYATHRI JABAM PANCHAMI SEVA-- They conduct Koti Gayathri Jabam in a single day it seems

Look out for their Advertisements and contact them if you wish to participate

https://www.facebook.com/Panchamiseva/

Hope this helps

Comment

Thank you for replying sirs

Comment

Working...
          X