Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vivaham of shudras

Dear sri nvs sir,
    If a shudra gets married, should his vivaham be performed with veda mantras or without mantras? If without mantras, how can main part of vivaham like utvaaha homam, laaja homam, sesha homam, etc. Without vyahruti mantras and veda mantras ? Are there any alternative mantras to vedic mantras used in their vivaham? Kindly provide me the answer for these questions sir.

Re: Vivaham of shudras

Originally posted by Aaravamudhan View Post
    Dear sri nvs sir,
    If a shudra gets married, should his vivaham be performed with veda mantras or without mantras? If without mantras, how can main part of vivaham like utvaaha homam, laaja homam, sesha homam, etc. Without vyahruti mantras and veda mantras ? Are there any alternative mantras to vedic mantras used in their vivaham? Kindly provide me the answer for these questions sir.
    Sri:
    I wonder,
    Why you are always interested about other's subject?!
    In what way you are connected with this?
    This is a forum for Brahmins,
    your question is out of the scope of this forum.
    warning

Warning

So, anything not related to Brahmin can not be discussed here.

nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Dear nvs sir,
      I just asked this question to increase my knowledge and in a curiosity to know about shudra dharmas. If adiyen has asked anything wrong to you kibdly forgive me for doing so sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaravamudhan View Post
        Dear nvs sir,
        I just asked this question to increase my knowledge and in a curiosity to know about shudra dharmas. If adiyen has asked anything wrong to you kibdly forgive me for doing so sir.
        Sri:
        This is a Public Forum,
        Content of this forum is Publicly available for all through a search engines.
        The word 'Sudhra' is banned to use in this forum.
        We are all mostly using chaturta instead of using that word.
        Also, many brahmins are behaving like chaturta and not interested to follow the Shastras.
        So, according to scholars they are also coming under that category.
        We are not even good at our own dharma, why we have to discuss and know about them.
        There is no Shastra for Chaturta. It means they are FREE to follow or adopt any dharma according to their inclination.
        Sthree dharma also like Chaturta. There is no specific dharma for them, they have to follow the dharma of their husband.
        It says, service to husband will get all punyam for them. Chaturta also getting a considerable amount of punyam by serving others.
        So, leave this matter.
        nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
        please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
        Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
        Best Wishes and Best Regards,
        Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
        X