Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veda mantra and shlokams

Dear nvs sir,
    What is the main difference between veda mantras and shloka mantras sir? How can we differentiate them easily? Kindly provide me the answer for these questions immediately after you see this post sir.

Re: Veda mantra and shlokams

Dear Sri Aaravamudhan Sir

You are exceptional and i am sure you know the answer to your question yourself.

You are aware that , Basically, whether it is a Veda Mantra or Shloka Mantra, both are sound based and help concentrate on meditation; regardless of concentration or faith, both are beneficial to health and surroundings.

Even a melodious music can have the effect of stabilizing the mind and attain peace of mind.

Forum needs Brilliant minds like yours to share their Positive thoughts with the Members and spread knowledge and happiness.

Just listen to this wonderful Music and be happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz-SCxj8rds

God Bless you always

Padmanabhan.J

Comment

Re: Veda mantra and shlokams

Originally posted by Padmanabhan.J View Post
      Dear Sri Aaravamudhan Sir

You are exceptional and i am sure you know the answer to your question yourself.

Padmanabhan.J
      Sri:
      Respected Padmanabhan Sir,
      You are perfectly correct.
      What to do some vulnerable characters are there everywhere.
      nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
      please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
      Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
      Best Wishes and Best Regards,
      Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
      X