Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KILI JOSIYAM

Kili Josiyam

Somewhere deep down, we want a validation of our beliefs and aspirations; this is more as we advance in age; and we search for reassurance from anyone for our future either they are, men, women or even Birds.

One of our family Friend Mr. Krishnaratnam Mama practiced horoscope reading; his father did it before, and Okayed matching of my horoscope with that of my wife way back in 1969!! So we got married on 5 th November 1970!!

Many times he has predicted future events somewhat correctly, not only for us, but also for our son and daughter too. Even to our close relatives...

Like family deity, family doctor, that Mama is our family Josier!!

But I have never heard about Family Kili Josier!!

Yes, you did not read wrongly, ‘Family Kili Josier!!”

One day, I was passing through Panagal Park, Pandybazar, junction, I saw a line of parrot readers sitting and convincing their clients... (Easy to convince when you hear what you want)

I saw one of my ex- colleague, Rangamannar, sitting before a parrot Josier, and
    and a parrot was picking up a card from a bunch of neatly staked up cards.

I was curious and went near him, immediately; we exchanged greetings talked about our office days etc etc,

Then he introduced me a particular parrot Reader and his Kili (Parrot) and told me that parrot is family Kili Josiyer!

(I was thinking, I am not the only Illichavayan and there are many, and this thought gave me some comfort)

I asked him what made him to come to his Kili Josier now, he told me his son has purchased US power ball ticket and wish to know whether he will be the lucky winner!!

I could have given a very good prediction, but he wanted only the Kili Josier to predict it...

Kili Josier (the Parrot) was going through a pack of neatly piled up cards and picked up the picture of Lord Venkateswar Card..!

The Parrot reader as usual read the contents and finally told him, the money which his son has used to buy Power ball ticket has reached his Family Deity hundi!!

Satisfied with the reading my friend paid that Kili Astrologer Rs 20/- and told him, he will come back when his son buys another power ball ticket!!

Probably Kili Josier in his previous birth was none than the Great Detective Sherlock!!
Working...
X