Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUPREME GODDESS OF FORTUNE ALWAYS Dwell IN SRI NARAYAN

SUPREME GODDESS SRI LAKSHMI ALWAYS DWELL IN NARAYAN

“In what kind of men and women, the Supreme Goddess of fortune always reside?”

In Anusasana Parva, Yudhishthira has asked many valuable questions to Bhishma Pitamah.

Amongst the other questions, he has asked this question also -

“In what kind of men and women, the Supreme Goddess of fortune always reside?”

· She said “single-mindedly, I dwell in Narayan”
    · “In every single way, I'm part of his body”
    · “It's in Narayan, Dharma, Brahman, all delights exists”
    o And that's why, Lakshmi is in Narayan and she is his very part of body.
    o So, LakshmiNarayan is inseparable.

This was as per BORI CE MAHABHARATA, other unabridged edition i.e. KMG MAHABHARATA quotes this in a more beautiful way -

Book 13: Anusasana Parva :: SECTION XI

I reside, with a heart firm and unchangeable, in Sri Narayana, in my embodied self. In Him is righteousness in its perfection and full measure, devotion to the Brahmanas, and the quality of agreeableness. Can I not say, O lady that I do not reside in my embodied form, (in any of these places that I have mentioned, except Narayana)? That person in whom I reside in spirit increases in righteousness and fame and wealth and objects of desire.'"
    sacred-texts.

Sri Lakshmi resides in Sri NarayaShe resides in her whole incorporated/ embodied form exclusively in Sri Narayan.

She said “single-mindedly, I dwell in Narayan”

She resides with a firm heart.

She resides unchangeable only in Sri Narayan.

The point is very clear, she resides inside Sri Vishnu.

Not at feet, not at side, not on lap, neither above nor below but within, within Sri Vishnu in actual sense.
    Hence, where there is Sri Narayan, there is Sri Lakshmi. Vishnu can't and never exists alone without Shri.

Source: Yahoo answers

This post is for sharing knowledge only, no intention to violate any copy rights
Working...
X