X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ULTIMATE LESSON

Ultimate lesson:

"You came empty handed, you will leave empty handed." - Bhagavat Gita

Alexander wished that "both my hands be kept dangling out of my coffin".

He explained his strange wish to his minister, "I wish people to know that I came empty handed into this world and empty handed I go out of this world".

When we are born we came with nothing!! and they take nothing when we leave this body.

God gives opportunities to acquires various assets, qualifications, beliefs, and other things for his satisfaction!

All these are useful during his life time and are of no value when death overtakes him!

Says Thomas Gray, the English Poet " All paths of Glory lead but to the Grave"!

Our sages and seers have stated very clearly that nothing follows man when he leaves this world!

This body made of the Five Elements merges into those Elements and disappears!

What follows the person is the good and bad he has done on the surface of earth when he lived!

The greatest wonder on earth is that man, seeing every person dying, thinks that he will live on for ever This is what Dharmaraja told the yaksha when he was questioned in the Mahabharatha!

SARVAM KRISHNARPANAM

This post is for sharing knowledge only, no intention to violate any copy rights
    Last edited by Padmanabhan.J; 22-10-19, 11:31.
Working...
X