Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayaschittam for aama srardham

Dear sri nvs sir,
    I am 38 years old. Iam going to participate in a aama srartham as bhokta. I want to know about the prayaschittam for me as a bhokta. I ask this question
    Because each sastrigal say different prayaschittam and i got confused. Even the kartha's sastrigal doesnt know that. Nobody is there to guide me in this matter sir. Kindly answer my question swami

Re: Prayaschittam for aama srardham

Sir

This Social Forum is for to sharing Communal, Social, Religious, spiritual, knowledge with the Members; the questions asked and Answers given are to be useful for all the members.

In your case, can you tell, how many members will be benefited by an answer given to your question ?

Neither your question , nor any answer given to you, is going to be useful to any member.

Please be positive in your questions and share your knowledge with others in this Forum.

SARVAM KRISHNARPANAM
    Last edited by Padmanabhan.J; 05-11-19, 13:52.

Comment

Re: Prayaschittam for aama srardham

Originally posted by Aaravamudhan View Post
      Dear sri nvs sir,
      I am 38 years old. Iam going to participate in a aama srartham as bhokta. I want to know about the prayaschittam for me as a bhokta. I ask this question
      Because each sastrigal say different prayaschittam and i got confused. Even the kartha's sastrigal doesnt know that. Nobody is there to guide me in this matter sir. Kindly answer my question swami
      Sri:
      Dear Aravamudhar Sir,
      What you mean Aama Shradham,
      I think, what I understand about Aama shradham is different from that of you.
      As per my Guru, Aama shradham means,
      A shradham is done with uncooked foods materials.

Let it be,
      Whatever it be the roopam of a shradham
      the praychiththam 108 Gayathris said for Prathyathibika (yearly) shradham can be applied for this also.
      nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
      please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
      Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
      Best Wishes and Best Regards,
      Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
      X