X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vridhi Theetu-Doubt

Dear mama

Adyen Dasan

Trust everything is fine at your end. My brother's son (pariappa's peran) is blessed with a baby boy on wednesday (7th november 2012).

I was told that I have 10 day vrithi theetu. Could you please clarify me on that. can we celebrate deepavali as usual. Can we go to temple. Can we lighten deepam at home. Can I do ammavasai therpanam.

Thanks for your advise.

Regards

Indalur-ranga

Re: Vridhi Theetu-Doubt

Dear Mr.Ranganathan,
    We are fine and thanks.
    I have already many times replied to you about theetu.
    Theetu is always theetu which is meant for putting you off from
    all ritual, religious activities except Sandhya Vandhanam with only 10 Gayathris.

You can get and consume the sweets and other special foods from other relatives or friends.
    nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
    please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
    Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
    Best Wishes and Best Regards,
    Dr.NVS

Comment

Thanks mama,

I highly appreciate your reply. I don't remember asking about Vrithi theetu. Yes I remember asking about the theetu. Different people give various versions. I always go by your advice,

Thanks again for clarifying me in this regard.

Regards

ranga

Comment

My brother's son (pariappa's peran) is blessed with a baby boy.
        I was told that I have 10 day vrithi theetu. Could you please clarify me on that

Comment

Originally posted by ndwarak View Post
          My brother's son (pariappa's peran) is blessed with a baby boy.
          I was told that I have 10 day vrithi theetu. Could you please clarify me on that
          Sri:
          Yes, that is correct.

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
          please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
          Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
          Best Wishes and Best Regards,
          Dr.NVS

Comment

Working...
          X