Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy way to clean Kidney!!

Easy way to clean Kidney!!

CLEAN YOUR KIDNEYS IN Easy Way; Years pass by and our kidneys are filtering the blood by removing salt, poison and any unwanted entering our body. With time, the salt accumulates and this needs to undergo cleaning treatments and how are we going to overcome this? It is very easy, first take a bunch of parsley (MALLI Leaves) KOTHIMBIR (DHANIYA)and wash it clean Then cut it in small pieces and put it in a pot and pour clean water and boil it for ten minutes and let it cool down and then filter it and pour in a clean bottle and keep it inside refrigerator to cool. Drink one glass daily and you will notice all salt and other accumulated poison coming out of your kidney by urination.

Re: Easy way to clean Kidney!!

Dear Padmanabhan,

I wish to add the following few lines about another natural herb "Pudina" a known diuretic.

P
    udina (Mint) is soothing, a digestive, and a strong diuretic. It is a wonderful mouth freshener that keeps away bad breath. For centuries, mint has been enjoyed for its wonderful aroma, its great taste, and healing power. Long known for its ability to settle a nervous stomach, mint has many other health benefits as well.

Dried Pudina leaves, boiled in water, helps soothe the digestive tract, and ease the severity of a stomach ache. Drinking herbal Pudina tea helps irritated bowel syndrome, and cleanses the stomach. It is a strong diuretic, prevents water retention and helps in eliminating toxins from the body. When included in the diet on a regular basis, Pudina reduces the growth of bacteria and fungus in the body.

Pudina can be taken in many forms along with our food, like Chutney, or added to salads or a drink with lemon juice.

Regards,
    Brahmanyan,
    Bangalore.

Comment

Sri:
      Thanks for the suggestion Sri Brahmanyan Sir.
      Further;
      for the past 15 years I have consumed a lehiyam called கண்டங்கத்ரி லேஹியம்
      in the evening, which saved me from severe calf and நெஞ்சு சளி.
      But now a days we could not purchase the original one, getting only duplicates,
      so, again I am suffering from the above said ailment for the past 15 days,
      and I was affected by viral fever, which strongly affected my day to day activities.

Now I am searching for a good product,
      can any one suggest me a good one, or a method to prepare it in our house?!
      Thanks in advance,
      nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
      please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
      Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
      Best Wishes and Best Regards,
      Dr.NVS

Comment

Dear Sri NVS Sir
        Wish you speedy Recovery; in the mean time i suggest you to contact a good Doctor for your severe calf and நெஞ்சு சளி.

Comment

Sri:
          Thanks Sri Padmanabhan Sir,
          Previous day to deepavali went to doctors clinic and taken injection and a course of tablets.
          After three days, no remedy found, and a doctor came to house and given treatment,
          and now I am fine without fever.
          But, there is no remedy for calf and cold.
          As a sugar patient, I could not use the calf syrups, hence I asked for herbal remedy.
          thanks for your care.
          really I feel very pleasure about your postings, and feel safe, you are keeping the forum alive
          while I am unable to contribute anything.
          regards,
          nvs

Thanks for choosing this forum for asking your vaideeka, Shastra, Sampradaya doubts,
          please visit frequently and share information anything you think that will be useful for this forum members.
          Encourage your friends to become member of this forum.
          Best Wishes and Best Regards,
          Dr.NVS

Comment

Dear NVS Sir

CETRIZINE Tablets is good against cough and cold.

Alercet DC is good for cold and any allergy
            OFLACIN or ZANOCIN200 is for Fever.
            Please talk to your Doctor and on his advice please take these Tablets.

Surely you will find relief

Please let me know your progres

Regards

Padmanabhan.J

Comment

Sir ,
              The herbal named thoothuvalai is verygood for marbu chali and karunthulasi kashayam is also an effective medicine for cough and marbu chali please try at once sir

Comment

Working...
              X