Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foot Steps Behind.....

Foot Steps behind….

THIS IS A REAL INCIDENT HAPPENED AND EXPERIENCED BY ME... NOT An Imagination

Have you run your fingers down the wall and have you felt your neck skin crawl when you're searching for the light? Sometimes when you're scared to take a look at the corner of the room, you've sensed that something's watching you.

Have you ever been alone at night, thought you heard footsteps behind, and turned around and no one's there? And, as you quicken up your pace, you find it hard to look again, because you're sure there's someone there.

I have experienced these moments even now when I recollect my neck hair stand up.

I was only 32 years old then, on a rainy night working alone overtime to complete
    Workers’ bonus calculations, the time was few minutes past midnight, the night durwan left to make routine rounds leaving me all alone.

Suddenly I had a feeling that someone breathing over my neck, hot air touching my neck I turned back into the empty hall, no one was seen...still I could sense the
    Presence of some movements behind me, I thought at first it was my imagination only continued with my work.

Then, I heard a sound; of some table drawer opening.... my eyes
    opened wide.

I called out Ramdev the night durwan loud three times;
    my own voice echoed, and I was about to run to the entrance.

I looked back into the empty office hall, murky shadow moved at the corner. Then suddenly the lights went off... it was pitch dark inside the office hall,

I had to move now carefully to avoid office files spread over the floor,
    Now I have to go to main door to go out, had to cross two big halls, it was too much for me.

Something was blocking my throat. I could not even call out Ramdev, now I started Sweat.
    Slowly moving towards the front door,

Now the chilling moments came, heard foot steps behind...

My heart skipped a beat; I started to move fast towards the main door,
    A lump blocked my throat,

I came to the second hall, heard again the footsteps following me and I had the feeling that someone walked past me…
    Ramdev called me from the front door, now I was little bit relieved
    No sooner I reached him, I shouted at him for his delay in coming to
    Room as soon as the lights went off, he was silent, simply moved ahead of me.

We both reached the main entrance. At last there was some
    Help has come. Ramdev. Looked back at me and went out into the darkness.

Another Durwan came rushing towards me

What he told me made me to jump out of my Skin

“Sir, Ramdev met with an accident after he left you; while crossing the road to tea shop, he was knocked down by a speeding lorry! and it seems he died instantly, Joseph Sir is doing his best to take the body to hospital”

Any Comment Please ?
Working...
X