Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Padithathil Pidithathu - Element of Pure Soul

Element of pure soul!

An elephant took bath in a river and was walking on the road. While crossing the road, the elephant saw a pig fully soaked in mud coming from the opposite direction. The elephant quietly moved to one side, allowed the dirty pig to pass and continued its onward journey as usual.

The unclean pig later spoke to its friends in arrogance, "See how big I am,even the elephant was afraid and moved to one side to let me pass."

On hearing this, some elephants questioned their friend for such action to stay at one side. Was it due to fear? the elephant smiled and replied, "I could have easily crushed the pig under my leg but I was clean and the pig was dirty. By crushing it, my leg would become dirty and I wanted to avoid it. Hence I moved to one side."

This story reveals: Pure souls avoid the contact with negative mindsets, not due to fear but due to desire to remain away from impurity though they are strong enough to destroy the impurity.

You need not react to every opinion, every comment for every situation. Kick the drama and keep going ahead. Choose your battles wisely. Not everything deserves your time and attention.

Self-control is a strength. Calmness is mastery. You have to get to the point where your mood doesn’t shift based on the insignificant actions of someone else.

kkpatel7.wordpress

This post is for sharing knowledge only, no intention to violate any copy rights
Working...
X